[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HM64 or HM:FoMT Which is superior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fishing[1].jpg (77KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
fishing[1].jpg
77KB, 800x572px
HM64 or HM:FoMT

Which is superior?
>>
>>4254354

back to nature
>>
>>4254354
Of realize by asking that sonyponies will come in here and start jerking it to Back to Nature right?
>>4254375
Oh no I was too late
>>
64 is my favorite in the series.
>>
HM:MFoMT
>>
>>4254354

Stardew Valley
>>
>>4254550

It's not retro.

But it is the answer.
>>
>>4254550
>>4254559
>looks like shit
>characters have zero charisma
>poorly written
>even less sense of purpose than your average Harvest Moon game
Yeah, right.
>>
>>4254747
That's just a whole bunch of hyperbole and you know it. It looks fine - great even. No worse than your typical HM game anyway.
I'd be interested in hearing you list a couple charisma-riddled chads from HM that all men want to be and women want to be with. The story is literally the same as 5th gen Harvest moon. And I would argue it has even more purpose than harvest moon games. In Harvest Moon your only goals is to build up your farm to max, get married, and have the most number of friends after X number of years. Stardew Valley asks that of you with even more goals like rebuilding the community center, unlocking the desert, the challenge of the desert mine which has rare materials for the highest grade items, and an achievement system.
>>
>>4254747
I seriously agree.
I hate the art in stardew valley. Lazy stupid art to make it look 'omg retro'. Can't even do shades in the sprites.

And the answer to the thread is harvest moon back to nature.
>>
>>4254550
Stardew meme

It's a good game, but its sprites are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>4254408

I'm actually a Nintendrone. I collect nintendo systems only. It's just a fact that back to nature is the better one.
>>
AWL!
>>
File: jack.png (200KB, 524x642px)
jack.png
200KB, 524x642px
BTN is the only answer.
HM: Boy and GIrl, HM64 and FoMT/MFoMT are all pretty damn great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqyxt9zI8f4

^So is this
>>
>>4254354
harvest moon is so comfy
>>
>>4254550

>tumblr art
>>
They are both great, just pick one, stop posting on /vr/, and have a comfy couple of weeks!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.