[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seifer Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Seifersmile.jpg (24KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
Seifersmile.jpg
24KB, 640x344px
So he eventually decides to have sex with his step mom, only because he does not remember her from his past. Oedipus complex much?
>>
>>4251186

If he does not remember her, and just thinks she is an attractive woman, then it's kind of an Oedipus complex less..?
>>
>>4251186
did he fuck rinoa or not.
>>
>>4251227
he was said to be her boyfriend and was more alpha than squall, so I like to think he did.
>>
>>4251227
probably, but do you think he called her mom during
>>
Nigger completely vanishes after squall gets stabbed by an ice dick.
>>
>>4251186
She's not blood related and totally hot so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>4251186
He's that alpha that he would fuck his own mom
Chad much
>>
>>4251191
Oedipus didn't actually know he married his mom until much later. The whole concept of an Oedipus complex is misapplied from the start.
>>
>>4252874
>Oedipus didn't actually know he married his mom until much later
same goes for Seifer.

>>4251321
probably because Seifer and the Sorceress broke up
>>
File: Chan 02 - 0321.png (167KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
Chan 02 - 0321.png
167KB, 504x375px
>>4252874
What? yeah he did. Did you even read the book?
>>
>>4255686
So he knew from the start but waited many years before he gouged his eyes out over it? yeah, that makes sense.
>>
>>4251186
Is Headmaster Cid a cuckold?
>>
I don't know if they thought of Edea as a step mom.
Maybe a babysitter? How long did they actually stay at that orphanage?

She was running a pretty big operation. The white SeeDs were Edea's orphans too. In fact it's implied that all SeeDs are orphans that were displaced by the Sorceress War from Laguna's time. It wasn't just "the gang" that we saw in Squall's memories.
There's a place on the World Map that you explored next to the orphanage that says "Ruins of a destroyed civilization."
I had interpreted this as a fallout zone from Adel using Lunatic Pandora.

Also Seifer knew about Ultimecia, right? When Ellone sent Squall back to when Rinoa inherits the Sorceress powers. He sees Ultimecia in Rinoa's body telling Seifer to excavate the Lunatic Pandora out of the ocean.
And that's what Seifer was doing the whole time Squall carried a comatose Rinoa on his back to Esther and then into space, and back again.
>>
>>4252874
>The whole concept of an Oedipus complex is misapplied from the start.

The label has been misused for ages. Antipathy towards father figures is supposed to be another important aspect of the complex, but people just remember the motherfucking and forget the patricide.
>>
This game is convoluted garbage with a broken battle system and i pity anyone who puts this much thought into it
>>
>>4251186
FF8 is so comfy
>>
>>4252868
>The Virgin Squall vs. the Chad Seifer
>>
>>4257535
Game is great if you remove Rinoa and dumb down magic drawing.

Realistically, they should've at least allowed drawing +20 and up spells instead of barely ever allowing drawing double digits.

Even then there are ways of bypassing magic grind by turning cards/items into magic.
>>
File: Edea_Matron_FFVIII_Art.jpg (30KB, 140x438px) Image search: [Google]
Edea_Matron_FFVIII_Art.jpg
30KB, 140x438px
Honestly, wouldn't you have Oedipus complex over that?
>>
>>4255686
What the hell no he didn't. Also it's a play, not a book.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.