[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any more must have SNES games I should get off the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1491531131407.jpg (30KB, 401x470px) Image search: [Google]
1491531131407.jpg
30KB, 401x470px
I already own a sizable number SNES carts and Virtual Console titles. I plan to pick up the SNES Classic Edition in three weeks, and it will be coming with controllers compatible with the Wii (for comparison a single Wii SNES controller went for $50-60).

Is there any more titles I should get off the Wii Virtual Console? Here are the games I already own (either in cart or VC form) that are on the Wii Virtual Console:
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
The Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past
Super Metroid
Kirby Superstar
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby's Dream Course
F-Zero
Super Punch-Out
Street Fighter II
Street Fighter II Turbo
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Super Ghouls n' Ghosts
Super Castlevania IV
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Conta III
Harvest Moon
ActRaiser
Doremi Fantasy
Final Fantasy VI
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger

What else should I get that is available on the Wii Virtual Console?
>>
>>4247083
Damn, look at all that money you've spent on ROMS. You could have bought an SNES system and a flash cart for that much and then had access to the whole SNES library.
>>
>>4247090
*Except for the games that require chip emulation
>>
>>4247095

There's less than about 10 games with add-on chips that are worth owning. It's still cheaper to get the cheap chink everdrive and grab whatever special chip games you want.
>>
>>4247090
At least now he can download them from emuparadise without feeling guilty.
>>
>>4247090
I already have a SNES and many carts for it. Only ten of those games I got off the VC.
>>
>>4247095
This is only partially true. only FX and SA 1 arent supported. The other chips work fine
>>
>>4247131
Or maybe I like playing the games on a tv with a snes controller?
>>
>>4247131
What's there to feel guilty about when downloading ROMs?
>>
>>4247254
You can do this one of 50 ways. Hacked Wii, flash cart/Everdrive, retropi, a fucking laptop hooked up to HDMI
>>
>>4247090
> assuming he spent money on them
>>
>>4247381
I suppose he COULD have hacked his way through the wii shop, but in that case why would he even bother to ask if there was no financial penalty?
>>
You should've put Wii Homebrew on the console you quadruple nigger. Cost $0.
>>
>>4247083
I get you OP. I buy VC releases often. Good to support official preservation. Here's whqt I'd look into. Using gamefaqs as a reference so not all of these may be available.

Darius Twin
Final Fight 2
Final Fight 3
Gradius III
Kirby's Avalanche
Super Street Fighter II
Super Bonk
Tetris Attack
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
>>
>>4247083
Get wildguns on the virtual Console it's great .
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.