[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a stupid thread and I'm sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0336.edit1.jpg (672KB, 1944x1218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.edit1.jpg
672KB, 1944x1218px
So I just downloaded this "6666 in 1 Retro Legends" rom pack, all emulators allegedly included. My question is how do I play it? When I try to open the file I just get prompts to burn it on a disc. Do I have to burn a DVD in order to play anything?
>>
so what's it like an .iso or something? mount it with a virtual drive maybe?
>>
>>4244502
Under age faggot.
Just download the emulator you want and the game you want to play.
>>
Download daemontools lite and mount the iso as a virtual drive.
>>
>>4244508
you misunderstand me, friend. I know how to download an emulator. This particular torrent said that all emulators were included and that everything was "burn ready". Once everything was downloaded I had 4 files: a .txt with a list of the games and "have fun and pls seed" stuff, 2 box art pics, and then the big file with all the good stuff. But when I click the big file all it wants to do is get burned onto a DVD.
>>
>>4244506
>>4244529
thanks guys I'll try this when I get to my computer tonight
>>
>>4244502

how old are you
>>
>>4244561
24 faggot. I know how to fucking download an emulator and click run, I just don't know why this particular download only wants me to burn it on a disc. Sorry I spent highschool getting my dick sucked and playing sports instead of being lord of the PC like you fucks.
>>
>>4244502
emulation.gametechwiki.com
now fuck off
>>
>>4244605
thank you! Will do
>>
>>4244596
You sound like a retarded faggot
>>
>>4244616
T. Lord of the PC

sorry she wasn't ever interested in you man
>>
>>4244529
just did this. thanks anon, you're the man.

also
>>4244561
>>4244616
you were right, i was being a retard. but i am still sorry she never liked you.
>>
>>4244546
It's some old stupid bullshit people used to sell. Burned CDs with emulators and a shitty front end built in.

Discard it and download the right emulator and game for what you want and stop being so damned lazy.
>>
Stop replying to the troll thread.

I do understand the hypocrisy of posting this reply as well.
>>
File: DBMRXKeVYAEwjNy.jpg large.jpg (86KB, 499x633px) Image search: [Google]
DBMRXKeVYAEwjNy.jpg large.jpg
86KB, 499x633px
>>4244502
>>4244506
Lord of the PC here paging underage faggot

I wanna know if it worked and if so what did you play
>>
>>4244502
>>4244546
>>4244596
>>4245789
no you weren't being retarded, and this isn't a stupid thread, you're just lazy and quite frankly seem to lack a minimal perspective that some people simply can't seem to grasp, you provided no information besides the name of a torrent you donwnloaded, and then expected other forums users to waste their time playing "20 questions" with you.

refrain from submitting any help requests on the internet until you've read and understood the following to its completion:

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
by Eric Steven Raymond
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.