[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: breath_fire_vs_lufia.png (784KB, 1101x347px) Image search: [Google]
breath_fire_vs_lufia.png
784KB, 1101x347px
Which one was better?
>>
>>4243749
They're both good. But BF2 has Katt you know, and Lufia 2 made me feel bad for Tia.
>>
i haven't played lufia 2 but with all due respect to it, bof2 is the best jrpg
>>
played both
Lufia 2 is better and it's not even a contest
>>
Both are boring JRPGs, but Lufia 2 moonlights as a good puzzle game. Lufia 2 by a mile.
>>
Considering BoF2 is the weakest of the series, I'd wager Lufia.
>>
Lufia 2. BOF wasn't good until 3.
>>
I see you are as pathetic as you ever was, OP-spammer.
>>
Why not both?

BoFII has Katt and Lufia II has Dekar, so both games have an awesome, dim-witted badass character to make you laugh with their antics and save your ass with their awesome hitting stats.

Bof II gives you the chance to build your own town and Lufia II gives the Ancient Cave, so both are solid options.
>>
>>4245761
>The weakest
That'd be the PS2 game. BoF 2 is awesome, the characters are fun and the fusions were cool.
>>
File: low ds.jpg (21KB, 228x191px) Image search: [Google]
low ds.jpg
21KB, 228x191px
>>4245891

that's flat wrong and you're a pussy
>>
>>4243749
Both are boring, repetitive grind fests.

Lufia II has lame dungeons/enemies/bosses. Only redeeming feature is the Ancient Cave.
>>
>>4243749
They both had their strong points.

Lufia 2 had the Ancient Cave, some interesting puzzles, and the ability to skip battles you don't feel like fighting. Characters were memorable, plot was decent, Sinistrals were pretty cool. IP attacks were cool.

BoF2 had memorable characters as well, and the splot was also neat. Shaman transformations were pretty awesome (but BoF1 was better in that respect with Karn, imo). Hunting/fishing was neat. Town building was interesting.

Not sure which was better, but I replay both every year or two.
>>
>>4243749
Lufia 2 by about 100000 times.
BOF2 is a mediocre generic JRPG that does nothing that other games have done a million times better.
Lufia 2 is its own beast and has its own style and gameplay not replicated elsewhere.
>>
>>4245934
>and the splot

the what?
>>
File: woha.png (29KB, 716x202px) Image search: [Google]
woha.png
29KB, 716x202px
>>4245934
BoF2 had a more appealing aesthetic and maybe louder characters. And a better world i'd say. But plotwise Lufia II was better, it is maybe one of the few jrpgs clone that puts a little effort into that. And Ancient Cave was better than generic town building. Also, the puzzles in Lufia were a game changer.
>>
>>4245987
this
>>
BoF2 has its fanbase to this day. Not sure about Lufia 2, never cared much about it. Probably shows that I am biased, but this can be said about people who preferred Lufia 2 when they came to BoF2 as well.

I don't know what OP is trying to accomplish with this. He should just listen to what has been already said and stop making pointless threads. Two games aren't interchangeable, and if you have time to play below top 10 of SNES, you must have time for both of these. If not, stick with top 10.
>>
>>4246024
I'd argue BoF2 had a better plot, but it was ruined by the infamous translation.
>>
>>4245891
Don't reply to bait. He's like DUDE LETS TAKE ONE OF MOST LOVED BOF GAMES AND POST CONTROVERSIAL SHIT FOR (YOU)S LMAO

>>4245768
Read this my man:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/196817-breath-of-fire-iii/75662182

Playstation BoF games aren't by any means perfect. Shame their fans seem to neglect that for whatever reason.
>>
As others have said, neither are close to being all time masterpieces, but Lufia 2 at least had some good puzzles/mechanics and a very few interesting plot dynamics. BOF2 was very boring even if it tried to be interesting
>>
>>4246814
Anon-OP, why are you insisting on being such a useless sack of shit, tell us please? Do you consider yourself some kind of an epic trolle or something? You spam BoF threads to stir shit and you bump them when they are on page 10.

Don't feign forgetfulness at all the people asking you this, just answer please. You are not a kid anymore to act like this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.