[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you fix this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Sonic_CD_(PC,_1996)-title.png (13KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_CD_(PC,_1996)-title.png
13KB, 320x224px
how would you fix this game?
>>
Replace Sonic with Bubsy. And call it 3D instead of CD.
>>
File: scdnk.jpg (58KB, 319x224px) Image search: [Google]
scdnk.jpg
58KB, 319x224px
>>4242879
Done.
>>
>>4242879
Make the time needed to travel to the past and future shorter. Also if you fail you don't lose the sign.
>>
>>4242879
No more cheap spikes.

>Hit speed booster
>Right out of view is a wall of spikes
>You're supposed to hit jump the instant you hit the boost
>No way of knowing this before hand

>See hole
>Jump over it
>The instant you do a flying spikeball robot flies in to hit you
>You were supposed to bait it then jump after it passes
>No way of knowing before hand

Thanks game
>>
>>4242879
There's no need. It's perfect the way it is.
>>
Half the size of all sprites and tiles to increase the viewing range.
>>
>>4242982
That is the solution with most handhelds of the time but noooo.
>>
Make Future zones have a purpose
Add Super Sanic for collecting all Time Stones
The End
>>
Don't let people who can't into tansaku play it.
>>
>>4242879
Put in the JP ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nW3W-IqYuQ&list=RD0nW3W-IqYuQ#t=6
>>
>>4243410
this this this
>>
>>4242879
dont make the levels random clusterfucks with nowhere to build up speed
>>
Do they call it Collision Chaos because the collision is fucked? I went straight through the pinball bumpers a few times which is kind of shit when the boss fight makes you utilize them. How am I suppose to use something I sometimes go straight through?
>>
>>4243401
>tansaku
???
>>
File: Collision Chaos Good Future.jpg (76KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
Collision Chaos Good Future.jpg
76KB, 600x420px
The Taxman version should have let you pick each level track individually rather than just JP or US. Imagine going from Collision Chaos Present with the JP music to the Good Future with US music. It would have been perfect to just mix and match like that.
>>
>>4244123

I did that on my burned copy of the game. If you convert to wav, you can make any soundtrack you want.
>>
>>4244140

Which tracks did you use? Was it everything you hoped for?
>>
Make the levels less vertical. Sonic doesn't have any way to move vertically in a satisfying manner other than physics launchers like half pipes and ramps. Sonic CD levels are super vertical but there's barely any way to use Sonic's physics as it all relies on springs and launchers. It creates a start/stop feel to the gameplay that doesn't utilize Sonic's fluid movements correctly.
>>
>>4243410
uk got this version also
>>
>>4245580
i agree,after playing alot of super mario maker as a 90s sonic fanboy i now see mario is the superior platformer,though sonic was much more cooler

vertical levels are shit but i enjoyed sonic cd in the 90s,i was the only kid in school who owned a mega cd.
>>
All of the level design would be scrapped for one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.