[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bitt Boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Why aren't you getting a Bitt Boy, /vr/?
>>
It's no different than any $20 famiclone you can get off Amazon, except that its creators are paying tech sites to review it.
>>
>>4240805
Yeah? Can you give me links to Famiclone consoles?
>>
>shitty console-on-a-chip that loads a 300-in-1 ROM
>half those games don't work properly
>unit ships with malfunctions
>fake MicroSD port
>$40

No thanks
>>
If I'm on the go I'm usually driving. I also have a phone for portable gameplay. I'd rather not stuff more into my pockets than I have to.
>>
>>4240814
WHat apps can I use for gameboying on my phone? I got IOS
>>
>>4240809
What alternatives do you suggest?
>>
>>4240816
No idea. Check the app store? I use android so I have tens of choices.
>>
>>4240818
>What alternatives do you suggest?

Mod a PSP or DS and emulate. It will sadly be more accurate than a cheap Famiclone like this, and you'll pay about the same price (for a system that can also do more than just run NES ROMs, mind you)
>>
>>4240816
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/letgo-buy-sell-second-hand-stuff/id986339882?mt=8

This app is your best bet. Use it to find a buyer for your iphone.
>>
>>4240794
It looks interesting but I'm currently spending gaming budget on flashcards and a few other real games. Sure it's emulation and questionable quality but it's probably decent for the money.
>>
>>4240818
Wait for RetroUSB's FPGA clone handheld if you want something that resembles Famicom/NES hardware.
Otherwise emulate like a normal person
>>
>>4240808

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0199G6HIY/

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E8OJT2I
>>
>>4240937

Should mention that the second one uses an emulator.
>>
>>4240794
Still shilling for this piece of crap, huh?
I guess the creators invested a lot of money into this.
Too bad it costs 2/3 times as much as any other portable famiclone and doesn't offer anything more.

I can just get a bluetooth controller and play any NES game ever released on my phone.
What where you guys thinking?
>>
Famiclones used to cost pennies, then chinese got a wind of people who watched youtubers playing classic bing bing wahoo games so they increased the prices tenfold
>>
>>4240805
>paying for reviews
They're cheaper than that my friend.

They pestered the shit out of The 8-Bit Guy to talk about it, offering him a "free" one (with $50 shipping) intitally and after he said no they just sent him one for (actually) free. Then they kept bugging him for a review about it repeatedly even when he told them when the video would be uploaded and they bitched about it not being comprehensive enough. He was luke warm about it and was more interested in the IPS screen than anything.

I don't know, it's just hilarious to me how hard these shitty things are pushed by their manufactures and how often it must happen here with threads like these.
>>
>not calling it the bitty boy

dropped
>>
>>4240794
Can i have something what look like this, but not shitty?
>>
stop shilling this shit.

It is just a shitty chink famiclone that people are paying youtubers to shill.
>>
>>4240816
Ah, a supporter of slavery I see.
>>
>>4240794
>why aren't you getting one
Because it looks retarded. NES had only 2 face buttons why the fuck does it have 4? It's the stupidest shit ever.
>>
3DS emulates just fine and has 10x better screen
>>
>>4241486
turbo
>>
>letting the chinks pirate ROMs and sell them back to you
>buying some POS hardware just because they sent them to some popular youtubers
>thinking NES games are good
>non-standard battery
shall i go on
>>
>>4241781
NES has plenty of games that still hold up today, this thing is a waste of money though. You can get a handheld that emulates SNES and MD for half the price.
>>
>>4240794
>Why aren't you getting a Bitt Boy, /vr/?
Because I already have a modded n3DS and a modded PSP 3000 for all of my retro gaming needs, OP.
>>
>>4240926
>RetroUSB's FPGA clone handheld
Any info on this?
>>
File: 9ac.png (480KB, 767x682px) Image search: [Google]
9ac.png
480KB, 767x682px
>>4240794
>on your palm
Wat?
>>
>>4240937
I actually own the first one, it's good.
Only gripe is that A+B are swapped so games like Mario are weird.
>>
>>4240794
>Why aren't you shilling a Bitt Boy, /vr/?
Because I have a buttload of better famiclones kiddo
>>
>>4241506
That's cheating, though.
>>
>miniature gameboy-shaped famiclone without a cartridge slot
Besides youtube money, why would anyone want this?
>>
>>4240794
>another shitty famiclone
>b-b-but portable!
Get this garbage out of here
>>
>>4242183
Same except a PSP-1000 instead of 3000. No need for chink shit.
>>
>>4245574
PSP 1000's screen is shitola though.
>>
>>4240794
Why the hell would I buy one of those when even a PSP is cheaper at this point?
>>
>>4241371
Is it any suprise that people trying to cash in on the "cool retro trend" are completely clueless?

I wonder if they'll be left with so many they end up landfilling them and then future generations dig them up thinking they were lost treasures.
>>
>>4241506
I just threw up a little
>>
>>4240794
Waiting for my freeplay zero kit to come. Gba has such a comfy design, shame about the screen size though
>>
>>4247347
https://youtu.be/nv3_t7ssg6A
Pretty pricey but I'd say it's the best looking emulation handheld
>>
why not just use like a psp or 3ds
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.