[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck didn't the goblins kidnap me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg (77KB, 393x269px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg
77KB, 393x269px
Why the fuck didn't the goblins kidnap me?
>>
>>4236369
It's been too long for me to give first hand advice, but I remember htat.

"You must keep talking to Dyluck and his soldiers in front of the Water Palace until they leave AND you must talk to Jema and Luka in the Water Palace. If both of these conditions are met, you will be captured by Goblins as you walk south from Neko's place." --internet
>>
>>4236369
>>4236391
I think it's probably just random chance, if you go back up a screen and talk to someone and go back and walk across the path enough times it'll probably happen.
>>
>>4236369
If you complete the sequence of events in the right order the moblins won't kidnap you, I think it has something to do with seeing Porom's cutscene in Pandora castle at the right time.
>>
>>4236369
I think you won't get kidnapped if you don't talk to the soldiers in front of water palace, there some more weird oddities in that part of the game that have to do with order op doing stuff.
>>
>>4236851
You have to do this to get kidnapped.

No seeing Purim = No kidnapping.
>>
>>4236369
I played this game 6 times completely before deciding I bought a game guide for it because I loved it so much. The guide tells me about this cutscene and I had never encountered it before. Then I checked online and found that it's considered unusual if you don't get the cutscene. And yes it has something to do with talking to the guards and which characters you have. You can even get the girl and go to the cave the sprite is in and she will say she doesn't want to enter with you and she leaves.
>>
A: Goblins will only kidnap you if you're alone.
B: You have to talk to the soldiers outside the Water Palace.
C: You have to talk to Jema and Luka in the Water Palace.
D: You cannot have met Purim in Pandora first.

These will enable you to get kidnapped and prepped for a Goblin feast. As >>4237258 also said, you can get Purim to leave if you go to recruit Popoie, which will put you in a special location later in the forest where you have to rescue her from some Werewolves(and people give Bianca grief for horse sex...sheesh...).
>>
>>4236369
I have gotten kidnapped every single playthrough for the past 20 odd years. Must be the way I go. I have a shit memory though, all I can tell you is that I am always alone, and walking north up a 1 tile wide narrow path with trees on the left, water on the right and one of the pink flower monsters near the top of the screen. Near nekos shop maybe?
>>
The early game plays out differently depending on where you go and what characters you recruit in which order.
>>
>>4236369
You weren't attractive enough to be kidnapped. You know, it's not always about you btw
>>
>>4238571
Too bad few games do these types of things now. Of course a lot of the stuff that was suppose to be in the game later was cut.

I really hope the remake has the cut stuff added back in, or have some new stuff later on.
>>
Are we excited about the remake?
>>
>>4240024
Cautiously.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.