[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know this is going to sound retarded and this thread is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: autism.jpg (25KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
25KB, 288x512px
So I know this is going to sound retarded and this thread is likely pointless, but I'm going to try god damn it. I have a Famicom Power glove that is going into an NES that is modded to have a Famicom EXP port. The Power glove works fine with every game I try except for Super Glove Ball, which being a US release, did not have support for the Famicom EXP port. I have modified the ROM to allow the Famicom EXP port to be used and it works off of my Everdrive, however during seemingly random moments, the screen blanks out and comes back and I see some graphical bugs at the bottom for a split moment, then things return to normal. If this was once every once in awhile, I could deal, but it happens too often and ruins the game. Is there any hope of getting this issue to stop or should I just invest in a US glove instead (or maybe a Famicom...). It should be noted that my Everdrive is a Chinese one and although I've never had an issue with that fact, in theory it *could* be related.

Seriously any suggestions would be helpful.
>>
Wtf...? Just get a US glove you autistic embarrassment.
>>
>>4236330
That's a far slower solution, but I am indeed considering.
>>
>>4236265
why would a power glove have a famicom port? Don't they have Atari style ports and an adapter?
>>
>>4236602
There is an actual J power glove for some reason.
>>
>>4236265
Yet another ruined piece of otherwise perfectly good OoP hardware.
>>
>>4236265
>the glove works fine with every game except the one i fucked with
>what could the problem be?
Retarded doesn't even begin to describe how this sounds
>>
>>4236265
Only the chosen one can use that glove OP. Are you completly sure of what you are doing?
>>
>>4236945
You're just ignoring obvious factors like the fact that other games don't utilize the IR of the Power Glove for example. This response is so clearly oblivious to the subject that I don't actually even understand why you bothered replying.

Anyways, I suspect it's something power related with how the input is going into the NES EXP slot that is triggering the issue, but that's just a shot in the dark.
>>
>>4236630
How is it ruined? Non of the mods were done directly to the system itself. They were all done to a PCB that pulgs into the EXP slot.
>>
>>4237291
>IR of the Power Glove
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>4238292
On the off chance you're serious, he means the orientation check the microphones and speaker provide.
>>
>>4239064
I'm dead serious and trying to point out how retarded the summer is in a way it might be able to comprehend.
>>
>>4239559
For calling someone a summerfag, you're incredibly tryhard yourself.
>>
>>4239884
>i lost so hes a tryhard
lel
>>
>>4240846
>I'm a tryhard so he's lost
lel
>>
>>4241221
>i know you are but why am i
when will the summer end?
>>
There is no reason to attack OP here. However, I'd also say to OP that you were not benefitting from responding to the low value posting.

I would recommend taking this issue to nintendoage, or a similar forum. I recommend that forum as it has a dedicated community to homebrew, which is more or less what you are doing here.
>>
>>4244369
Thanks for the suggestion. Will try this.
>>
So it's an NES with a Famicom Disk System?
>>
>>4245359
No it's an NES that can play Famicom games.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.