[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about this gem of a game. I'm super gay for this game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: super-mario-header-bcf0d.jpg (67KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
super-mario-header-bcf0d.jpg
67KB, 540x360px
What about this gem of a game. I'm super gay for this game.
>>
Too easy but still fun and unique
>>
it ok
>>
A true classic which rightfully deserves placements on SNES top 10 lists.
>>
Well at least OP admits he's a homosexual
>>
>>4236240
I never could get into it. Everyone loves it but it just never clicked with me.
>>
>>4236240
It is one of my favorite rpgs of all time, but paper mario is much better imo.
Still good though.
>>
>>4238539
Paper Mario really opened people's eyes and got them to see what a Mario RPG really should be like. You could see the appreciation for this game drop like a rock at that point.
>>
>>4238545
Both are super easy though, if you know how to get the best items and where to get the invisible gels and the jelly jams and rise your hp, etc.
Wish they had added a hard mode, honestly or there was a hack of paper mario that makes it way harder.
>>
>>4238559
Yeah, I was referring more to how Paper Mario really nailed the whole Mario feel in the was Mario RPG didn't, and this made people realize how MUCH Mario RPG didn't do it.
>>
>>4239979
>>4238559
Mario RPG was a collab between Nintendo and Squaresoft, with Squaresoft being the core dev team. That's why there is so much different stuff that wouldn't be seen in a Nintendo game.

Paper Mario is Nintendo and Intelligent Systems, who are basically Nintendo's lackeys. Paper Mario obviously has a more Nintendo feel because it's primarily

I personally think that Super Mario RPG has more character than paper mario, but that's largely because I hate the whole Mario vs. Bowser schtick that's run so thin. I also like how Super Mario RPG has more traditional RPG elements. Paper Mario seems too watered down.
>>
>>4238545
How? The combat was better in SMRPG, the writing was better in SMRPG, the music was better in SMRPG, even the plot was more original in SMRPG. Anyone that prefers Paper to it simply has shitty taste. And for that matter, the M&L games are superior to the Papers as well. Intelligent Systems just can't make a good videogame.
>>
>>4240104
Advance wars was great, so fuck you buddy.
>>
>>4240104
They made Advance Wars 2, so your opinion on that is invalidated.
>>
>>4240106
>>4240107
>babby's second rock paper scissors ''''strategy'''' game
>>
>>4240281
Take this shit back to /v/.
>>
@4240104
Bait so bad it doesn't even deserve a You.
>>
>>4240289
>s-s-stop disliking what I like you bully
>>
>>4240302
>>>/v/
>>
>>4240307
>he thinks the redirect meme has ever worked
>>
>>4240309
>>>/v/
>>
tryed it for 5 minutos thank god it wasnt released in the west
>>
>>4240104
I heard you only have one party member at all times in paper mario so I gave it a pass
>>
>>4240313
>wasn't release in the west
Unh, sweetie that is simply not true.
>>
>>4240309
I know people have accidentally discovered /out/ before that way, kinda funny.
>>
>>4240313
Are you retarded or just a dumb troll?
Either way you're a complete faggot.
>>
>>4236240
I think the hype made this game a bit of a disappointment for me. I was expecting a transcendent masterpiece and got a great game but it's not even classic-tier imo, 7.5/10
>>
>>4242516
You will never know the joy of enjoying super mario world and renting Super Mario RPG because it had mario in the title and being so pleasantly surprised. Easily one of my favourite games but I don't know if it's just because I rented it as a kid and then bought it right after, but a lot of my friends have played it recently and said it was great so I dno.
>>
>>4243224
I never got to buy it, but I do remember renting it from BlockBuster as a kid and being pleasantly surprised... Then my friend bought it and we went though the game together. Fucking childhood magic.
>>
>>4238559
There's a difficulty mod for Paper Mario called Paper Mario Pro Mode. It's surprisingly well done and honestly gets a lot more out of the battle mechanics than the original game did. I'd recommend giving it a shot.
>>
>>4236240
Well we wouldn't have the best Mario RPG game without it, so it gets my respect.
>>
>>4240104
The writing is awful
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.