[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have good soundfonts? Bomberman hero or starfox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1504233359797s.jpg (1KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1504233359797s.jpg
1KB, 125x93px
Does anybody have good soundfonts? Bomberman hero or starfox 64 would be great
>>
>>4234836
What the hell is a soundfont? Do you mean you want a collection of samples?
>>
>>4234853
https://fileinfo.com/extension/sf2
That works too though
>>
>>4234870
Are you looking specifically to work with midi?
>>
>>4234874
Yes
>>
>>4234879
What are you trying to do that you think you need midi senpai
>>
>>4234890
Shitty melody swaps
>>
>>4234909
Ohhhh, you want to see how certain melodies are played on the piano, and possibly lift a couple riffs for yourself?
>>
>>4234926
Im more interested in taking something like the chords in Monogenic from bomber man hero and turning them into something like the piano from turning tables
>>
>>4234929
If you just need to see how certain melodies are played -- you can try looking up tutorials on youtube

Also, if I'm understanding you correctly -- you would be okay with just a regular midi file, and not necessarily a soundfont

A regular midi for a program will most often open the default piano, with the notes there of the midi you opened -- you could then in theory assign your own synths to these notes

Is that what you mean? Try and download a midi for Bomberman, open it in your music program, and find the chord progression that you like and see what notes it is -- is that what you're trying to do?

If so you just need a general midi file and not a sound font
>>
>>4234926
https://youtu.be/ri_Ka9A_YK0
To follow the Monogenic example, stuff like this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.