[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lemmings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: lemm.gif (67KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
lemm.gif
67KB, 500x313px
Why does no one ever talk about Lemmings? It's such a freakishly addictive game with tons of fan made content.
>>
i remember playing the SNES port of that game for several hundred hours when i was like 7 years old. still couldnt beat all the levels. shit was hard.
>>
>>4232109
Lemmings 1+2 were a couple of my favourite games back in my Amiga days.
>>
>>4232109
I remember playing it on my schools computer when I was around 11 or something.
I can't remember what operating system or computer it was though.
It had one giant yellow folder on the screen with tabs if there were more programs than could fit on it. Also the CDs were in plastic cases where you put the whole case in the drive.
>>
File: ateasemain.png (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ateasemain.png
16KB, 640x480px
>>4232232
>It had one giant yellow folder on the screen with tabs if there were more programs than could fit on it.
Did it look like pic by any chance?

>Also the CDs were in plastic cases where you put the whole case in the drive.
Probably a caddy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caddy_(hardware)
>>
>>4232109
>packing them in tight with a blocker lemmimg on each sude
>hitting the self destruct countdown
>express elevator to hell - going down
>>
File: 14 - MENACING !!.gif (21KB, 958x160px) Image search: [Google]
14 - MENACING !!.gif
21KB, 958x160px
>>
File: Cr1t0ktpa.gif (860KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Cr1t0ktpa.gif
860KB, 500x309px
>>
>>4232245
I think that was it. There was a drawing program where you could add buttons that took you to other drawings and sort of make games.
Fun times.
>>
>>4232409
>There was a drawing program where you could add buttons that took you to other drawings and sort of make games.
HyperCard most likely: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercard
>>
File: 3d-lemmings-usa.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3d-lemmings-usa.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
Is 3D Lemmings any good?
>>
>>4232245
We Apple shit
>>
When I was a kid I had the Genesis version. I really enjoyed it. I liked the classical soundtrack. I tried playing it now however, and I really cant into it. Gonna try a version where I can use a mouse.
>>
What do you guys think of Troddlers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc13_0voSEU
>>
>>4232573
never heard of it, but it looks pretty neat tbqh
>>
>>4232415

The camera is pretty bad, but otherwise it's a decent game.
>>
got addicted to the atari st version
>unironically liked the music
>>
File: DMA_Design_logo_1994.png (87KB, 901x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DMA_Design_logo_1994.png
87KB, 901x1024px
>>4232109
I still find the evolution of the developer interesting. What started with this cute puzzle game now is a million dollar corporation with games about stealing cars and killing hookers. Not judging btw. I like both.

But I find the evolution of Digital Illusions CE (or DICE nowadays) more shocking. I really liked their awesome pinball games or the platformer Benefactor and especially their unreleasted run & gun game "Hardcore" (that looked like a Turrican clone). But that Battlefield/Battlefront garbage they are wasting their talent with nowadays is unforgivable. This crap is just as forgettable as their few racing games.
>>
>>4232891
>What started with this cute puzzle game
...with pretty brutal deaths (see OP's gif). In retrospective, DMA Design creating GTA isn't *that* much of a surprise.
>>
>>4232109
What version or port of this game do you lads recommend?
>>
>>4233882
Any that use a mouse.
>>
>>4233882
Retards will say Amiga but there's no Fast Forward function in that version.
>>
>>4233897
if you use steem to play atari st version you can bind fast forward to middle mouse button
it's a solid version, and you also have to use uk tos operating system rom for 50hz or the timer is harder to beat
>>
>>4232573
Best lemmings game.
>>
File: 1497902310728.png (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497902310728.png
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>4233882

SuperLemmini is the best source port available for Lemmings:

http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=1793.0

It requires the data-files from Lemmings 95 to work:

http://www.gametronik.com/site/download/abandonware_reflexion/Lemmings%252095/roms/Lemmings95.7z
>>
File: Humans.png (10KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
Humans.png
10KB, 320x192px
>>4233941

nope
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.