[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatterhouse PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 20170901_204843.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_204843.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How rare is this? What's the value of this game?

It seems the only versions of Splatterhouse I can find on ebay are the FM Towns Marty, Turbo Grapfx 16 & the PC Engine. But not the Window's PC version.
>>
>>4231294
Common as fuck. A couple bucks maybe.

It seems your google and language skills aren't strong.
>>
>>4231405
>common as fuck
If it was common, I would have found more copies of this.
>>
>>4231405
>Common as fuck. A couple bucks maybe.
I wouldn't listen to this faggot child. He might be right but I did a quick eBay and Google search and couldn't find anything matching the pic you provided.The only one I could find that looks similar is this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Splatterhouse-Arcade-For-Japanese-Windows-Authentic-/302432770460?hash=item466a65d99c:g:H84AAOSwkRhZVddO

I'd hold on to it. I doubt it's worth a fortune or anything but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you could scrape a few hundred for it. Like you said, I don't see any copies of this game for windows.
>>
>>4231426
Thanks. I definitely intend on holding onto this game. It's just nice to know it does hold value.
>>
>>4231426
Not to be too mean, but that's a buy it now on ebay, it hasn't sold so it's value up on ebay is sorta moot.
I could have a buy it now for Mario Duck Hunt for $300 NIB Buy it Now, doesn't mean it's worth that...
>>
>>4231467
I'm not him, but most games that have a high price are usually worth that if it's rare. Yet it's more common to find a FM Towns Marty version of Splatterhouse than it is to find the PC version. The FM Towns Marty version cost more unfortunately.
>>
>>4231294
Is it any good? I love Splatterhouse. I wouldn't buy that but maybe I'll try to find a download
>>
>>4231503
Of course it's good and you can definitely download it for free. I bought it for $11 on ebay years ago, just to add to my Splatterhouse collection.
>>
>>4231467
>Not to be too mean, but that's a buy it now on ebay, it hasn't sold so it's value up on ebay is sorta moot
I don't understand the point you're trying to make here. I simply stated that there is nothing on eBay matching OP's picture, so I provided an item which looked similar. A) just because nobody has purchased it doesn't mean it isn't worth the amount listed, and B) it isn't identical, meaning OP's item could still be valuable. Subtle differences can change the value enourmously.
>>
>>4231426
You're what's wrong with the retro game scene right now. I bet you own a retro game shop and price shit off ebay buy it now prices.
>>
>>4231294
oh and nice cmstorm keyboard op, I've got a red one myself but fuck that mouse it got replaced by a g502
>>
>>4231554
Thanks. I needed a new mouse and keyboard, I figured I would get one that had style and my favorite color. Bought this last month.

>>4231539
Yeah, the difference is that mine is used, while the one on ebay is sealed. Although mine use to be sealed. Had I known that I could have downloaded this game for free, I would have kept mine sealed.
>>
>>4231549
>You're what's wrong with the retro game scene right now. I bet you own a retro game shop and price shit off ebay buy it now prices.
What are you even babbling about? I'm just giving OP an idea of how much his item is worth. How does your autistic mind bend that into me being a retro game shop owner? Your sound like a salty old faggot who works at a grocery store and can't afford any retro games so you're butthurt about inflated prices. Welcome to 2017 retard, there's a thing called supply and demand and the internet is the new arbiter of this process. Why the fuck would anyone who owns a retro game store sell their items for dirt cheap when they could sell them online for eBay prices? Of course they're going to price them that way, because that's what their market worth is and it's the only way they can make a profit by selling them in-store. If you weren't a full-blown retard you'd learn how to haggle, instead you just shitpost on 4chan about how eBay is ruining the collecting scene. Too fucking bad, suck a dick.
>>
>>4231416
>If a japanese thing was common a burgerboi who can't read japanese would find lots of them
Sure thing sport.

>>4231426
Well done eBaby. You've actually managed to outdo OP in his stupidity and faggotry. You could get ripped off on Amazon for a fraction of that price.
It looks similar because it has the spine dingus. It's like you're saying the eBay BIN for a NIB game is what a loose one is worth.
>>
>>4231712
>Well done eBaby. You've actually managed to outdo OP in his stupidity and faggotry. You could get ripped off on Amazon for a fraction of that price. It looks similar because it has the spine dingus. It's like you're saying the eBay BIN for a NIB game is what a loose one is worth.
What the fuck are you even trying to say here? Are you retarded or what?
>>
Not many PC games are expensive. Even the rare ones. The only stuff that reaches insane prices are PC ports of famous console franchises, like Resident Evil or Final Fantasy.

That is because the vast majority of "retro gamers xD" only care about console stuff, especially Americans. Have you ever seen a single famous youtube channel talk about a PC game ? I don't think so.
>>
File: BKII_PC.jpg (18KB, 417x313px) Image search: [Google]
BKII_PC.jpg
18KB, 417x313px
I remember buying this PC version of Bare Knuckle II/Streets of Rage II on a japanese site years ago, it was for a friend, don't know if he still has it. It was dirt cheap and I didn't even knew such version existed.
According to my friend, it was just a really small .exe that most likely contained an emulator and a ROM.
The release didn't seem to be old, it was probably released in the 2000s.
>>
>>4231712
>spells "boi" in "burgerboi"
>Calls others "stupid" & "faggot"
KYS faggot.

>>4231850
True, but Splatterhouse has had some console releases itself. It was on the Turbo Grafx/PC Engine & the FM Towns Marty.

>>4232224
Well considering the fact you can get this game on the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, I can see how it would be cheap. I don't think they ever improved on sound and graphics when it comes to Genesis games on a PC. Although some console ports were improved on the PC, but they were multiplat titles such as Batman Forever.
>>
>download MAME

>download Splatterhouse

>enemies have green blood while there is red blood in the background

are all versions like this?
>>
>>4232305
I'm not sure, I hadn't paid much attention to little details.
>>
>>4232314

>little details

having green blood kinda diminishes the purpose of a gory b-movie aesthetic
>>
>>4231850
lgr.
>>
>>4232321
The color of the blood doesn't bother me.
>>
>>4231808
Yeah. The guy who knows what an obi is is the retarded one. kek
>>
File: kek.jpg (203KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
203KB, 1200x400px
>>4231528
>Of course it's good
Well, I wouldn't just assume, it's not like a straightforward PC port never got butchered for no good reason
>>
>>4232501
What I consider as a butchered PC port is Batman Arkham Knight. Splatterhouse just isn't the case on PC, it plays just like the Arcade & FM Towns Marty version. But you're probably better off just playing the arcade version anyways, since it's not that different from the PC/FM Towns Marty ports.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.