[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not retro...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1200px-Sega-Master-System-Set.jpg (111KB, 1200x660px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Sega-Master-System-Set.jpg
111KB, 1200x660px
in Brazil.
>>
do you think they're less happy than us with our AAAs?
>>
>>4230702
It is retro, you /v/tard, just because is not discontinued in macaco land doesn't mean is not retro.
>>
>>4230702
Get off the internet João, your family needs to use the Dial up
>>
>>4230702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNAxm2Qespc
>>
>>4231068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkJSE2leqz8
>>
File: Segauitar.jpg (316KB, 1087x802px) Image search: [Google]
Segauitar.jpg
316KB, 1087x802px
I really want this Sega Guitar and game.
>>
File: after-burner-world.png (3KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
after-burner-world.png
3KB, 256x192px
Next gen graphics in Brazil.
>>
>>4231079
Will this work with a C64?
>>
>>4231393
Won't even work with an actual Megadrive.
>>
File: A_Monkey.png (190KB, 364x329px) Image search: [Google]
A_Monkey.png
190KB, 364x329px
>>4230702
>>
>>4231068
that's a pretty cool collection even if he yells too much and the sound is horrible.

I do admire his passion though.
>>
>>4231541
hey man, praise the toilet, honor the toilet. give respect to a thing that will soon exclusively be the domain of the worst that they have to offer.
>>
>>4231541
>half-life 3 in india
>>
>>4230702
Wait... Are you serious
>>4230949
Meaning new master systems are still being sold?
>>
File: 1438059426080.jpg (129KB, 1365x936px) Image search: [Google]
1438059426080.jpg
129KB, 1365x936px
>>4231563
TecToy was the distributor for SEGA products in Brazil, and they pretty much have permanent rights to using the SEGA name and products. They produced original hardware SMS and MDs well after their original production runs ran out, and even developed games. The Street Fighter II port was released in motherfucking 1995 for the Master System.

After that, they kept releasing clones of both systems with built in games, but were not original hardware. Those are garbage and nobody liked them, but because they were cheap it was very popular as gaming systems to introduce young children into retro games.

As of last year, they sell Mega Drives with the original casing(you could even customize the casing if you pre-ordered). They aren't original hardware but are close enough. They don't even have HDMI ports, pure composite-only and are meant to be played on CRTs, really. They come with built-in games and have a factory-installed SD card port. From the SD card, you can install and run ANY MEGA DRIVE ROM, straight from the internet. Through the SD card it's also possible to update the system's bios and improve compatibility/sound quality/glitches/etc.

Basically, it's a flash card with a built-in Mega Drive clone that's as closest to the original hard that you can produce today.

You can also buy brand new first party controllers for the Mega Drive in Brazil.
>>
I don't know why you guys are so surprised about this in an era where people make clones of old consoles and repros of 8 and 16-bits games.
>>
>>4231703
>The Street Fighter II port was released in motherfucking 1995 for the Master System.
So what? Sega themselves were still releasing Master System games in 1996.
>>
>>4231718
any excuse to blog and talk about your shitty 3rd world country on a mongolian stone engravings forum
>>
If there still made and sold in Brazil, then why are they still expensive online?
>>
>>4232242
Because they aren't the Japanese factory originals. That's like asking why the AV Famicom is still expensive when there are tons of Famiclones.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.