[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOW Its like you get to play the games, on a CD! Check out the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: SEGA cd 2 Genesis 1 32X Front.jpg (116KB, 1110x686px) Image search: [Google]
SEGA cd 2 Genesis 1 32X Front.jpg
116KB, 1110x686px
WOW

Its like you get to play the games, on a CD! Check out the graphics: Full Motion Video, as opposed to video that isnt full motion!64 simultaneous colors! Twelve poin five megahertz processor!

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>4229556
...this thing is total fucking gar-bitch!
>>
>>4229556
Sega. Best Marketing Team Ever!
>>
>>4229563
Everything will eventually be garbage, its the nature of the evolving medium. 30-40 from now when vr/ar or whatever new shit is out at that time, people will look back at ps4, xbox one, and the switch, and say this shit is gar-bitch!
>>
>>4230508
People are already bitching about the PS4 and Xbone for being gimped PCs.
>>
>>4230516
>True, but it will likely be worse in time.
>>
>>4229556

Yeah, this was one of the worst consoles of all time. There were only two decent games for it, both of which are severely overrated due to the buyers remorse driving fanboys to latch onto anything even slightly good.

>Sonic CD
Worst Genesis era Sonic game.

>Snatcher
Foreshadowed MGS4: mostly story with some gimmicky action sequences sprinkled throughout.

Honestly, Sega CD shouldn't even exist.
>>
>>4231957
Lords of Thunder. And don't you tell me the PCE-CD version is better.
>>
Honestly, outside of the Lunar games, the vast majority of the Sega CD games sucked.
>>
>>4232118
>Honestly, outside of the Lunar games, the vast majority of the Sega CD games sucked.

You opinion is subjective, what of Vay, EotB Popful Mail, Dungeon Master 2, Shining Force CD, Dark Wizard, just to name a few.
>>
>>4231983
But the PCE-CD version is better.
>>
>>4231957
Sonic CD isn't the worst. I actually enjoyed that game. The worst Sonic game on a Genesis is Sonic 3D Blast.
>>
>>4231957
>consoles
Not a console, kiddo.
>>
>>4232291
It's so bad it can't even be considered a console.
>>
>>4232298
It was an addon, like the 64DD or the FDS. And for an addon it had some great titles that Sega didn't even bother to give attention to because they were too busy marketing it as an fmv machine. Now 32X was legit terrible, MCD was just way too expensive and poorly marketed.
>>
>>4231957
Subjective opinion at best.

True it was an add on, but it expanded the library of the Genesis, so it could be considered an extension of the Genesis.

>>4232298
Subjective opinion.
>>
>>4232306
Should have waited a year and combined the 2. A CD add on with 32X hardware would have been sweet. Could have lessened crostalk problems between hardware.
>>
>>4232298
Except it wasn't bad. I've enjoyed games like Snatcher, Sonic CD, Batman Returns & Final Fight on the Sega CD.
>>
File: 1502124199958.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502124199958.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>4229576
>Columns
>>
>>4232363
It's not a bad game. In fact I enjoyed the Game Gear version of it.
>>
>>4229576
The E-Swat screen looks like Chemical Plant
>>
>>4232363
>he doesn't into columns
missing out hombre
>>
>>4231957
Sonic sucks though. Sega cd was good for it's rpgs, Lunar, Shining Force, Popful Mail, Vay, etc.
>>
>>4235013
>Sonic sucks though
Nintendildo confirmed.
>>
>>4230508

>how would like it if I conducted the rest of the video like this?...

i kekd
>>
Why do some people call the Mega CD "Sega CD"?
>>
>>4236443
It was the Sega CD in the US just like in the US it was Genesis as opposed to Mega Drive.
>>
>>4236443
It was mostly a copyright issue, Sega couldn't get the rights to Mega Drive in the US
>>
File: segacd.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
segacd.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>4236443
No fucking clue...
>>
The Sega CD version of Mortal Kombat was far and away the best of the 16 bit era. You didn't even need to DULLARD. Fact is, you had to turn the blood *off*, as it was enabled by default.

Also the best version of NBA Jam, and Lethal Enforcers fucking rocked.

Sewer Shark (the pack in) was pretty cool, as was Ground Zero Texas.

I guess if y'all are trying to shit on FMV games, it's because you weren't alive at the time. I was, and I'm telling you, shit was fucking revolutionary. This was a time when a CD player for your car was still at least $450, and one for your house would set you back $200.
>>
>>4238535
I want!!!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.