[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gives you ASMR feels? >the sound of N64 controller buttons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7379.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7379.gif
2MB, 500x281px
What gives you ASMR feels?

>the sound of N64 controller buttons
>>
>>4229516
Nothing. ASMR is for faggots.
>>
>>4229525
This. Its a really gay thing to do to be quite honest. How mentally ill do you have to be to enjoy it?
>>
File: zapper.jpg (118KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
zapper.jpg
118KB, 1200x800px
>>4229516
>kachang kachang
>>
>>4229525
>>4229551
It's a normal human thing and not being able to feel it is a sign of autism.
>>
>>4229551
>This. Its a really gay thing to do to be quite honest.
Sounds like you're a faggot child with an undeveloped brain stem who can't feel it and thus doesn't understand why it's enjoyable. Like >>4229617 said, not being able to feel it is actually a real sign of autism. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>4229565
I wish real guns made that sound. KUWANG
>>
>>4229516
Click clacking of a good spring keyboard.
>>
>>4229525
>>4229551
salty faggots that can't into ASRM
>>
File: 1416432302361.jpg (12KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416432302361.jpg
12KB, 234x200px
>high score/extra life sound in Pac-Man
>>
why do you have to make enjoying sounds so autistic
youtube cancer needs to go back so we can have real sound threads again
>>
Crazy bus, relaxing
>>
File: DromEd_Object_Model_haunt01.jpg (18KB, 384x684px) Image search: [Google]
DromEd_Object_Model_haunt01.jpg
18KB, 384x684px
>the sound of Hammer Haunts from Thief 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNSh-MJRwAA
>>
What is ASMR?
>>
>>4229516
Not only is ASMR for the utter trash of the world, but the N64 is arguably the worst mainstream console to appear on shelves in the past 20 years outside of (maybe) the virtual boy. The fact that you can even recognize the controller sounds tells me you wasted FAR too much time on that thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.