[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirby 64 complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Local game store is selling a complete Kirby 64 for $70. Should I get it?
>>
It's a fucking steal, no.

>"But it's retro, it's a collectable!"
Nah.
>>
>>4228624
Ebay is selling them for about $150
>>
>>4228624
This post makes little to no sense, anon
>>
>>4228620
Depends on how much disposable income you have you retarded faggot. If you have plenty of money and aren't starving to death or living on tax payer dime, go for it. I would buy it in a heartbeat but I really like collecting games. I haven't played n64 in at least a year so its unlikely it would ever get any practical use.
>>
>>4228652
OP here. Why is everyone here such a triggered fag? lol
>>
Shittiest kirby and jap cib is like 5 bucks.
so no, retard
>>
File: redditarded.jpg (30KB, 354x300px) Image search: [Google]
redditarded.jpg
30KB, 354x300px
>>4228624
You don't know what the phrase "it's a fucking steal" means, gb2 reddit retard
>>
>>4228620
If you actually want to play the game, just buy a loose cart for 20 bux from eBay or Amazon. If you just want a "collectible" to put on your shelf to look pretty, go fuck yourself. That is a shitty upsell and you're being ripped off for nothing of value. Stop enabling the cancer that kills retro gaming
>>
>>4228678
Not him but what does that have to do with Reddit you child.

>>4228630
It does make clear sense, it's not worth the price even with everything intact.
>>
>>4228980
The phrase "it's a steal" means something is at such a cheap price that you're practically stealing it from the seller. That's why everyone is saying your post makes no sense.

If you said "it's a ripoff" or something like that, there would be no confusion.
>>
>>4228620
trips
>>
>>4228620
How much did the game originally sell for at launch? If it was around $60 then an extra $10 isn't too terrible, especially when you take inflation into account.

If the game was once any cheaper than that, I'd say it's not worth it, though. The game is good, so if you're seriously going to play it then go ahead if you don't mind the price. Don't buy it just for collector's value, though.
>>
>>4228620
This is actual modern-day swindling, and slayers and chads will reflect on a past in which they traded retro games for a profit to idiots in a future near you
>>
File: 1325398615359.png (464KB, 1324x992px) Image search: [Google]
1325398615359.png
464KB, 1324x992px
>>4229000
>>
File: 1503543042829.png (349KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1503543042829.png
349KB, 497x372px
>>4229026
>>
>>4228620
yes
the only respectable n64 collection is that in their original box
also they are rare and the value will only go up
>>
>>4228664
because this is a dumb thread.
>>
>>4229335
For as long as people still see them valuable. I kind of disagree with this mindset but at the same time I would hop on 70 dollar complete kirby.
>>
>>4228620
Buy it, sell it on ebay then buy a flashcart.
>>
>>4228620
>Local game store is selling a complete Kirby 64 for $70. Should I get it?
The game stores owner should be thrown in prison for this bullshit.

I do not own any N64 games in the box however i did see Donkey kong 64 and even that legend of zelda game go for 40 each CIB instead of this bullshit.

This shit is missing the plastic insert which held the game and the original wraping.
>>
>>4229453
I would hop on Kirby for $70
>>
>>4228620
Absolutely. Wouldn't want you using that $70 to drive up the prices of things I want to buy.
>>
If you're patient you could get it on an ebay auction for ~50, maybe less if you're lucky. It's nice that you get to assess the condition in person, but you're paying at least $20 more than you need to as a convenience fee.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.