[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Darkling! I smell you're blood. what did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5069.jpg (349KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5069.jpg
349KB, 640x480px
>Darkling! I smell you're blood.
what did she mean by this?
>>
File: frisky-dingo-killface-postcard1.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
frisky-dingo-killface-postcard1.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
>>
I'm a linguist, both forms are technically correct.
>>
>>4228025
Should be "I smell you are blood." Who translated this?!
>>
>>4228046
Have at you!
>>
>>4228025
>Darkling!
>I smell!
>You are blood!
Fixed. They forgot to punctuate.
>>
>>4228025
He'd been DARK METAMORPHOSISing so much that he was 99% blood at that point
>>
>>4228025
You didn't read the sentence after that? Fuck me vr gets stupider and stupider ever day
>>
I AM THE WIND

I ALWAYS WIN
>>
>Darkling
>is actually white-skinned

>you're blood
>vampires having blood in they're veins
>>
KILL THEM AND BRING THEM HAPPINESS!
>no.
>>
>Darkling
We wuz vampires and shit
>>
She was so underutilized as an enemy...by the time you get there, you're so much stronger than she is that she poses no threat and she'll be dead before you can even see most of her attacks.

She really should have been a regular enemy like those sword spawning enemies that were like mini bosses in their room.

Also pretty rare to get sexy girl full frontal sprites...and wasn't this game rated T back when it came out?
>>
>>4228398
One drop rule. Shes smelling nigger blood
>>
>>4228025
Look at her. Of course the didn't pay much attention at school. Does she look like someone who can spell properly?
>>
>>4229572
>you're so much stronger than she is that she poses no threat and she'll be dead before you can even see most of her attacks
This describes every single enemy and every single combat situation not just in SotN, but most metroidvanias in the series. When I played PoR on Hard (by using a downloaded save file so I wouldn't ahve to play through the same game on what they call "normal"), I was absolutely amazed at how many interesting and extremely well-animated attacks most enemies actually have.
>>
>>4229915
>murdering everything in the game with no troubles
>decide to stop and see what an enemy can do because they have neat attack
>the fucking thing won't attack
>still won't attack
>punch it
>ice everywhere, I fucking died
I liked some neat little shit like this, but yeah considering most enemies go down like a bitch you don't really get to see their coop moves.
>>
>>4229572
Yeah, but it's hard to give a shit when they're crummy sprites, I remember being horny as fuck all the time in middle school and I'd still have struggled to crank one out to that.
>>
>>4228025
Good old Engrish.
>>
I want a succubus to succ on my ubus
>>
She could be referring to the bloodline of Dracula.
>>
>>4228025
Actually, common way to say someone is a part of the family, is they say they're blood.
Since Succubi in Castlevania verse seem to be vampires (in Aria, you get life-stealing power essential to inheriting power of Dracula from Succubus soul), all Succubi were turned into that form by Dracula - which mean they're literally his blood (that's what process of turning one into a vampire entails). She's basically mocking Alucard, pointing out that he's a vampire of Dracula's blood just like her.
>>
>>4228046
Jeremy "Look at me I took literature" Blaustein. And this game was nothing short of his dumbest job. Woolsey has nothing on the level of made up shit and removed dialogue this game had.

To think he actually localized Alucard's しまった as "Noooooooo!" and it was apparently so disgustingly delivered that the dev team was forced to rehash another sound file to stop the scene from being the lamest thing ever.
Wouldn't have happened if you just wrote "Drat!" you fucking moron.
>>
>>4233518
Is he the one responsible for a lot of the weapons being renamed into shitty tolkien references?
>>
>>4228025

You are what you eat.
>>
>>4233551
Oddly enough, the JP and US versions have different Tolkien references. Some were already present in the JP version, but were changed in the US, while others were added to the US. Go figure.
>>
>>4230503
Good thing we have the official topless art of her then...too bad it's never been in high res.
>>
File: 9dyYq44.png (18KB, 669x286px) Image search: [Google]
9dyYq44.png
18KB, 669x286px
>>4233518
>しまった
>>
>>4234616
Jeremy pls
>>
>>4229715
>Implying people from Transylvania aren't niggers
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.