[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eye of the Beholder, Lands of Lore, etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

The bundle with the Eye of the Beholder trilogy goes for 3€ right now. Is it worth buying? I want to play Lands of Lore, but seeing that that isn't on sale, I might as well get EotB instead. The only dungeon crawling games I've played are the Grimrock games.
>>
>>4218673
>I want to play Lands of Lore, but seeing that that isn't on sale
Good God, the bundle with Lol2 is less than 6€

For the question, the first two EotB are literally history of videogames, super comfy games, the third is decent
>>
File: dungeon-master_4.gif (25KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-master_4.gif
25KB, 640x400px
Start with Dungeon Master. It's the grandfather of them all and and you can get it for free from here:

http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=node/851#toc19

Manual:

http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=node/412
>>
File: deal.png (171KB, 602x488px) Image search: [Google]
deal.png
171KB, 602x488px
Not OP but which are worth getting out of those?
>>
>>4218698
Why pay full price when I can get it cheaper at almost any sale?
>>
>>4218730
Why pay sale price when I can get it free at most any abandonware site?

The only reason to buy games from GOG is if you want to support GOG in which case you might as well pay the full price.
>>
>>4218736
>Why pay sale price when I can get it free at most any abandonware site?
Some people are honest

Shocking i know
>>
>>4218727
Collection one and three
Dark sun
Ravenloft (this is really good)
>>
>>4218750
What about D&D Stronghold?
>>
>>4218747
I'm very honest about the fact that I'm not going to pay for them.
>>
>full price fags
>piratefags
get the fuck off my /vr/
>>
>>4218709
Dungeon Master isn't beginner friendly.
>>
>>4218727
Darksun and Stronghold are fucking amazing - get those
>>
>>4219518

Chaos Strikes Back is hard as hell but the original Dungeon Master is super easy.
>>
>>4218673
>Is it worth buying

No. You can get that shit for free on any abandonware site, then run it in DOSbox.
>>
>>4219962
Or pirate the gog version which is even easier to run.
>>
>>4218750
I thought Strahd's Possession was pretty mediocre, but it's still worth playing, especially to import your party into Stone Prophet, which was a much better game.
>>
>>4218709
>>4219518
>>4219940

Not D&D
>>
>>4223227

so?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.