[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck it! I love launchbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: launchbox.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
launchbox.png
1MB, 1366x768px
fuck it! I love launchbox
>>
>>4217705
good for you friend
>>
source or something
>>
Why would Sonic ride a Yosh? It would just slow him down to a crawl
>>
>>4219180
baby sanics can't fast
>>
File: Neue Bitmap.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Neue Bitmap.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
I don't love it's paid and Windows only but the ability to make pretty much any sort of UI with this shit is pretty amazing to be honest
>>
>>4219237

Attract mode can do all that for free, and it's cross-platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U87Vkw3uSLw
>>
>>4219357
Would be cool if it had a semi decent windowed mode.
>>
>>4217705
What the point of these kinds of things? You see it for maybe two seconds before starting the game
>>
>>4219654

Combines all your emulators into a nice interface so you don't have to deal with command lines (mednafen) or shitty UI (retroarch)

Makes it pleasant to browse through a large game list when you don't know what you want to play

Looks nice on a big TV and can be run with your controller

May impress regular people and get you chicks Claims not guaranteed. You results may vary Anon is not an actor and was not paid for this testimonial /spoiler]
>>
>>4219231
>den PSP
>>
>>4217705
I'll never understand why people set these things up instead of simply associating ROM file types to the appropriate emulators and indexing them for search, cutting the middle man.
>>
>>4220259

Have you ever used one that was well set up? They're pretty nice.

And good luck using that kind of UI on a cabinet.
>>
>>4217705
>spend a shitload of time messing with the bigbox mode
>its basically hyperspin now
>realize i'd rather use the default windowed ui with a mouse
as much as i like launchbox, the price went a bit crazy and its hard to recommend to people now because of it.
>>
>>4220274
>the price went a bit crazy and its hard to recommend to people now because of it.

That's why I'm in here >>4219357 shilling Attract Mode. I get a 3% cut of every customer's $0 purchase. I figure if I can get the volume of downloads large enough it'll start to add up sooner or later.
>>
Speaking of garbage you have to pay for, how is Arcade Maximus? First inpression is poor but I got it for free so
>>
>>4219686
>shitty UI (retroarch)
literally all you have to do is set your default directory to your roms folder. then you just load content and pick the game you want to play.

further proof that launchbox autists like looking at their games more than actually playing them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.