[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this game any good? i played it all the time when i was 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: descarga.jpg (133KB, 800x938px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
133KB, 800x938px
was this game any good?
i played it all the time when i was 6 or 7 and i never could find out the name until today
>>
>>4217467
what you call play was probably just wandering around levels because you were too stupid to know what to do
>>
>>4217493
i know this but as a kid it looked awesome and i always wanted to go back and play it but i had no idea what it was called
also maybe it wasnt this one but another game in the franchise as the mechas look exactly like i remember them but not the map
>>
>>4217498
map? there's more than one level you know. and also differences in quality depending what you use to render the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWzWdwj9NvU
>>
>>4217507
i remember one very long level with a city
>>
>>4217467
It's definitey more fun when you're old enough to know how to play.
>>
>>4217518
what an insightful reply
dont you have someone else to bother?
i mean its pretty sad if you dont
>>
>>4217519
Exactly what was bothersome about it? All I meant is you should enjoy the game even more now that you're older.
>>
>>4217526
is it any good?
>>
>>4217467
Mechwarrior Mercenaries was better.
>>
>>4217526
yeah its not exactly the type of game a retarded child could beat.
>>
>>4217532
You're the one that played the game here, your memories must be really shitty. Of course its good. It's not exactly easy to get it running on a modern PC though.
>>
>>4217541
>your memories must be really shitty
well it took me all this time to even find what game it was, its not like i ever made it far, i kept trying to find an objective but i never did so i went around fighting robots instead
>>
>>4217547
I guess you didn't play the tutorial, n key cycles through the waypoint objectives on the map.
>>
>>4217467
Yes, it is good. Used to play it a lot back in the day. I've still got it running through DOSBox and just re-completed the Jade Falcon campaign. Bit of warning, though, now with all the newer MechWarrior games to compare it to (e.g., MW Online) it's going to look dated as HELL. Still fun, though. You need either the disc or a DOS-version .iso for the music to work in DOSBox.
>>
MW2 is one of those odd franchies where the older and less hardware-specific the version you got, the better you're off. The compilation versions are bad bad bad.

Mercs specifically had a bug regarding heat buildup which cropped up in later versions of vanilla as well. Also, mechbay can be the bane of your existence in Mercs due to a bug with heat sinks.(or is it ammo?)

Ghost Bear is just utter trash.

As for multiplayer: Get ready for jumpjet million km/h skateplay and kneecapping. If the game you're playing has the tarantula, be prepared for cheapskates to main it. (the front legs aren't legs, but it's arms!)
>>
>>4217519
>being this autistic
>>
>>4219937
The biggest bugs in Mercs' mechbay was with ammo and armour.
>>
>>4217467
Its good, get a joy stick for maximum fun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.