[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best place for downloading rom's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1408838236618.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1408838236618.png
11KB, 411x387px
What's the best place for downloading rom's?
>>
File: fbi.jpg (47KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
47KB, 600x900px
>>4213017
Excellent thread. I need to know as well.
>>
Archive.org
>>
>>4213017
the internet
>>
>>4213023
But where on the internet you cunt.
>>
>>4213027
google dot com
>>
>>4213028
But that only leads me to shady websites,
>>
downloadmorerom.com
>>
>>4213057
piracy is shady
>>
>>4213072
It's not piracy if I own the game.
>>
>>4213057
correct.

if you want old nintendo roms you actually have to pirate a whole romset which is guaranteed to have russian malwares somewhere inside for mining those delicious cryptocurrency that russian hackers survive on

naw I'm just kidding

all the pirated pc games are like that but old romsets tend to be okay

just a week or two ago I got all the romsets for NES/SNES/GB/GBC/GBA from a torrent website which may or may not have been taken down and resurrected itself by now
>>
>>4213083
Do you have a magnet link for that romset?
>>
>>4213017
For downloading rom's what? You need to finish your sentences.
>>
>>4213092
kek
>>
>>4213073
the websites are, retard
>>
>>4213017
freeviruses.com
>>
File: 1373774638832.jpg (13KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1373774638832.jpg
13KB, 126x121px
>>4215170
Fuck yeah, thanks dude! I was so tired of paying for my viruses.
>>
>>4213017
archive.org has full sets of most stuff.
>>
>>4215636
Please explain
>>
>>4215665
What's there to explain, he just told you everything.
>>
>>4215665
>Please explain
There's this thing called the internet. You're on it now using your moms iphone. It has these things called websites and one of them is called archive.org. You type that into the box at the top of this page you're looking at now and it will take you there. There's a box on that page called search where you type what you're looking for on that site. Don't use the same box you used to get to archive.org or it will take you somewhere else. Type the name of the console you want to download for and "full set". You will then see pictures of stuff you can download. Click on one and it will take you to a page where you can download a ZIP. There's probably not enough space on your moms phone to save this so before you try to download archive all her pictures to /b/ for safe keeping.
>>
>>4215931

kek
>>
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Need_Games%3F
>>
>>4213017
I would say FreeRoms, but they made it so you download installers instead of rooms, so try EmuParadise.
>>
Archive.org doesn't have a full romset of GameBoy Advance games?
>>
>>4213017
The perfect answer was already you stupid frog fucknut.
>>
>>4218931
But it does.
>>
>>4218939
I'm confused, all I can find is the set for the eReader cards
>>
>>4218940
Nobody's going to spoonfeed you anon. Look for no-intro.
>>
>>4218942
>Nobody's going to spoonfeed you anon.

He's gonna keep bumping it iwth lame one-note posts like he's been doing until a retard does,

everyone, just remember to ignore and report
>>
>>4218942
Oops I think I found it. Is it this one? https://archive.org/details/r_GBA
>>
I positively recommend Nicoblog.org esp for downloading SONY & NINTENDO console ROMs like that of psp, ds, 3ds, psvita etc ROMs & ISOs apart from the usual retro ones
>>
Where do you guys get your eproms?
I bought a jap copy of mario rpg and well, I don't read moon and I don't want to pay ebay prices.
>>
>>4213017
downloading rom's what?
And who's rom?
>>
>>4218942
Whenever I try to download one of the .gba files from that .rar on Archive, the file I download is 0 bytes.
>>
>>4219109
download the entire .rar of all the games for that system then fish it out
>>
>>4219028
Rom is Quark's brother on Deep Space 9.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.