[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have one shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 14

File: gaymen.jpg (196KB, 900x993px) Image search: [Google]
gaymen.jpg
196KB, 900x993px
>1993, USA Sega of America
>Just got out of heated meeting with Sega of Japan
>Did some coke and fucked a prostitute to take off the edge
>now in elevator with you

Propose a Genesis game idea to me so Sega of Japan's shit gets pushed in.

If approved, budget for game will be massive, and you will get to dominate Nintendo and Atari at my side.
>>
>>4212824
Alttp clone
>>
File: Ragnacenty.jpg (128KB, 640x874px) Image search: [Google]
Ragnacenty.jpg
128KB, 640x874px
>>4212840
Nice, how do we market it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>4212849
>>
>>4212824
>Breathe in
>Breathe out
Top down gta
>>
File: Retro_City_Rampage_cover.png (235KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
Retro_City_Rampage_cover.png
235KB, 300x407px
>>4212860
Will the kids like it?
>>
>>4212868
>Mortal Kombat came out last year
>It can ride the controversial wave
>Kids love it because violence
>Adults love it because cheesy mafia plot
>Genesis exclusive
>>
>>4212879
I like it. Uniquely not Japanese, extreme violence, and new. Fuck those Jap heads at Sega. You get a complimentary hooker. I see you heading up the corporate ladder, big things are ahead for you. Approved!
>>
File: Picture 1.png (132KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
132KB, 400x233px
>1993
Coke is dead as dead, man
>>
File: thinking_businessman.jpg (59KB, 283x348px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_businessman.jpg
59KB, 283x348px
>>4212889
Alright, give me 3g of Madman.
>>
File: Yeah.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
Already a better day, made two great business decisions. Gonna spend the night at my mistresses' after I go acquire the assets I just procured.
>>
>>4212824
get an exclusive gradius game from konami
>>
File: SlapFightMDCoverArt.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SlapFightMDCoverArt.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>4212946
We are already in talks to get something like it here. Sega can only have a bright future with the partnerships I have been working out.
>>
File: SEGA_secretary.jpg (102KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
SEGA_secretary.jpg
102KB, 1300x956px
I'm sorry, the executive is out of his office at the moment. If you leave a memo, I will get it to him as soon as possible.
>>
Landed on consultant. Would tell Sega to not suck.
>>
File: megasonic.jpg (243KB, 518x544px) Image search: [Google]
megasonic.jpg
243KB, 518x544px
>>4215668
Fine! It's okay, just finished talking to Capcom and they have signed on to give us our own exclusive Street Fighter 2!

This can't go wrong, it will be a good year
>>
>>4212824
>Programmer is on the "you like money" side
I wish.
>>
File: daughter.jpg (124KB, 1280x804px) Image search: [Google]
daughter.jpg
124KB, 1280x804px
>>4217546
That's only how Sega is run. See, we dug up some programmer of Girl's Garden and gave him a whole studio here all for making non flat ground. Or all it took to keep some hack named Yu Suzuki who made a boxing game a Ferrari to retain him. A pittance here. Think of it as just "do you like the 'concept' of money" which is not the same as having money.

See, I like the concept of money. It keeps my family together. The wife doesn't question my long nights away with the mistress and my daughter loves me for all the things I spend with Sega's budget on her.
>>
>>4213016
nigga how u got a wireless keyboard in the 90s
>>
File: RocketKnightAdventures.png (2MB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RocketKnightAdventures.png
2MB, 750x1024px
>>4217642
Ahahaha. She only thinks that's a keyboard. She was hired here to be my assistant. She assists with my junk that I'd rather be hands off with.

>>4212946
Good news, instead of just having Gradius, we decided to pay boatloads of money to have Konami's new upcoming mascot character as a timed exclusive.
>>
>got 3D artist
>am concept artist

TIL I'm Asian
>>
File: genesis_redzone.jpg (2MB, 1534x2100px) Image search: [Google]
genesis_redzone.jpg
2MB, 1534x2100px
>>4217675
That's okay, I can't tell them apart either. We have a project here where we have the rights to a Jap animation called X-men. However, for your talents with concept and 3D art I hear Time Warner has another game in the pipeline for your slanted Vietnamese eyes for artwork on the Genesis.
>>
>>4212824
Is this chart really that accurate? what if you just do all the work yourself?
>>
>>4218676
That sounds like the path of indie developer. Taking over marketing duties yourself is a large undertaking after a whole game is made. Can be an independant indie darling like Kyodai Mahjong, or die in flames like asset flipping games on steam, PS4, or XBLIG.
>>
>>4218702
I guess, but I don't fit most of the criteria for things I want to do on this chart, so I'll have to do it myself.
>>
The only way to defeat a Japanese game is to make an American game. A game so American, the streets will run red, white, and blue.

I propose: METAL PATRIOT - an intense shoot 'em up where you control a powerful war mech, heavily armed to the teeth and wearing the American flag as a cape, flying through the skies and battling a massive alien invasion.

-Ten pulse-pounding levels.
-Eight devastating weapons including lasers, missiles, bombs, "neutrino pulsars", and more.
-Fifteen killer enemy types and ten gigantic bosses.
-Heart-racing heavy metal tunes.
-Furious shooting and sword combat action.
-Explosive propaganda.
-All within a massive 16-megabit cartridge.

I know what you're thinking. "Whose cock do I have to suck to get such an awesome game?!" The answer: no one. Because we can outsource that. Because this is America, where our primary export...is FREEDOM.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.