[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you name a more comfy retro situation? N64 was the party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: download (13).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Can you name a more comfy retro situation? N64 was the party machine and I'm convinced that Mario Kart 64 was the best party game
>>
>>4209371
I used to play on a Mono TV. Half the players had no fucking sound.
>>
>>4209373
You know there was a cable for that right?
>>
>>4209373
Why didn't you set the sound to mono fool
>>
>>4209373
>He didn't set the sound to Mono
>>
>>4209371
>N64 was the party machine
That's the one thing I agree for sure.
As a kid/teen my group of friends had access to a Snes and PS1 multi tap and without a doubt, the one we spent the most time playing as a group was the N64. It's impressive.
>>
>comfy
fuck off
>>
Micro machine 64 is the best party game.

So much shit happen for no reason here
>>
next time you play this with a pleb, just pick bowser and ram your opponent to death it's way more fun
>>
>>4209371

>being around other people
>comfy

"no"
>>
File: fuck yeah cat.png (612KB, 850x634px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah cat.png
612KB, 850x634px
>when you get three friends over to play a full game of Mario Party 2
Best party-machine by far.
>>
>>4209371
I was more of a Quake II kinda kid. The N64 version not only had split-screen multiplayer, but also had completely new levels different from the PC version. LOVED that shit. Still my personal favorite FPS multiplayer EVER.
>>
>>4209371
Yeah it was, definitely the most fun I ever got out of video games. But you're on a board with a bunch of social retards that never had friends. They'll literally never understand.
>>
>>4209371
>Mario Kart 64
My eyes have never hurt so bad. Me and my friends....all 3 of them drove out to the store to cash in a friends pre-order on the game. Day 1 we played for 24 hours straight. My eyes have never burned so good as that night. What a good time.
>>
>>4209779
Cmon now, no need to be such a dick.
>>
>>4209738
Not all of us have autism
>>
>>4209371
the only good battle tracks until 8
>>
>>4209371
Oh look, another 2000s kiddie praising the Normie64
>>
>>4209371
I had a blast playing this with friends as a kid so I had forgotten how lacking it was on party options until I tried it with friends recently. Why can't you play a full cup with 4 players? And single races had no music for some reason.
>>
>>4212396
>Why can't you play a full cup with 4 players?
Why does it matter. Just play single tracks in order and keep track of everyone's points.
>>
>>4212410
But you don't have cpu opponents that way.
>>
>>4209371
Real men played ISS98 with their bros, not some kiddie racers
>>
I like Goldeneye and smash bros
>>
To this day on birthdays I play the N64 with other 4 friends, Mario Kart isn't played that much. Smash isn't either because me and another friend are way better than the rest so they don't have fun

The games we play the most are Mario Tennis and Pokemon Stadium 2 2p v 2p Challenge Cup
>>
A couple years ago I had an unlocked PS2 with the multitap, and we would play the SNES emulator: Bomberman 5 with 5 players and Super Famicom Wars with 4 (prequel to Advance Wars)
>>
>>4212464
>Mario Tennis
Congratulation on having friends with actually good taste.
>>
>>4209371

I play N64 regularly with a group of friends. The games we play the most are:

pokemon stadium 1 & 2 (minigames)
mario tennis
micromachines 64 turbo
snowboard kids 1 & 2
san francisco rush 2049 (stunt mode)
mario party 2
road rash 64
mario kart 64
bettle adventure racing
dr. mario 64

normies hate smash bros or goldeneye/perfect dark because they're too hard to play. The level gap is too high.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.