[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neo Geo Pocket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: neo poke kun.gif (98KB, 482x460px) Image search: [Google]
neo poke kun.gif
98KB, 482x460px
My Flash cart came in & I finally tried out neo Poke-Kun. How do you actually play this game?
>>
>>4206758
Is it the one by Retrohq? I ordered mine last week, waiting for it to arrive. How are you liking it so far?
>>
I tried it a while ago and came to the conclusion that it's a bad game. I never figured out what causes new games to unlock, and many of the games are bullshit hard.
>>
>>4206791

Only stores like 8 games into RAM, other than that it's perfect. I was order 50 something, no idea how fast the guy is pumping these out.

>>4206870

That's why I'm asking here. Rotating the stick seems to make a pan fall out of the ceiling & hurt Poke-kun. I'm debating whether I should buy a physical copy so I can use the google translate app on the manual.
>>
>>4206971
I hope they have a new stock of WS flashcarts soon
>>
>>4206758
just futz around until the minigames start to open up, then play them and beat them
>>
>>4207017

I didn't realize you had to play it at different times of the day to get different things to happen. Pretty cool that it operates off of the internal clock like that.
>>
>>4206758
Wish I had known there were more carts, I recently got a FlashMasta which does the job, but is a bit annoying in that it only holds 2 games max and requires a hardware switch to choose the second game.
>>
>>4208832
Damn, 4MB of strage for $60. That's pretty hardcore.
>>
>>4208861
Yeah, not to mention needing to flash the cart directly over using an SD.

I'm tempted to sell now that I know something else exists, but I might just keep it at this point. Live and learn, etc.
>>
>>4206971
I have a pdf of the manual and many others in the sidebar of my subreddit r/ngpc .

>Shilling a subreddit on 4chan
Can't link on my current device.
>>
>>4206758
Keep sending him people and eventually he'll make shitty games for you to play.

>>4206971
Just download a PDF if you want the manual. It isn't worth spending money on this game.

Your flash cart only stores 8 games because it's a clone of the old bung flash cart and 15 years ago 4MB of flash was expensive. If you waited 15 years for a flash cart you should have waited another few week for one made by some able to do more than knock off ancient chink shit. kek.
>>
>>4208981

Is there another flash cart coming soon?
>>
>>4206870
How did you find any of the minigames hard? I know some of them are broken on emulators, but I doubt that's what you're talking about?

>>4206758
When you get tired of experimenting with the game, there's a pretty much guaranteed way of getting neo poke kun to go work on a game. I think the instructions are on a japanese-only site (it also includes exactly what affects neo poke kun and how)
>>
>>4209847
Yes. It will be much more expensive but will use an SD card so can hold >9000 copies of every NGP/C game ever made.
Shame the bung cloner couldn't figure out how to put a 4gbit chip on his card and make a device could hold every game ever made for a few dollars more.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1581x975px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1581x975px
>>4208927

Fuck yeah, thank you. Now let's see if the google translate app can make sense of it.

>>4211003

Source? I haven't heard of anything like this. That said, I'm happy with the new card. I only play 8 games or so at a time anyway. The 2 minute wait to flash a new rom from the SD isn't going to kill me.
>>
File: Want_PSP_dock.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Want_PSP_dock.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>4207003
When was the last time the FlashMasta WS was available? Is anyone working on one that just uses a micro-SD card?
>>
>>4213063
I don't know, and stop posting a pic everytime you whiny bitch
>>
>>4213063

This one works off an SD card, but the waiting list is YUGE. he only does 5-10 a week & his pre-orders have to be in the thousands by now.

http://www.retrohq.co.uk/neogeo-pocket-pre-order
>>
>>4213063
Seconding this question

>>4211003
Hmm, maybe can only hold 1 or 2 games on the flashmasta, but given there are only 83 ngpc games anyway, I don't see this being a horrible situation. I'll just play through a game in full and then swap it out when finished, it's not like I need every game handy at once, I just want to play all the games without paying reseller prices on OG carts.
>>
>>4213164
Kek
>>
>>4213441
>not being obsessed with having every version of every game and every shitty hack on an SD
>not starting at the top of the list, playing that game for one minute and then moving on to the next.
>not be "currently playing" 20 different games without ever finishing one
Sounds like you don't really belong here. kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.