[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Cursed_0f68e4_6257545.jpg (55KB, 568x593px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed_0f68e4_6257545.jpg
55KB, 568x593px
Hey /vr/ I need your help.

You know when you remember an old videogame from your early childhood but can't place a name to it or even a console and it drives you crazy? I've got that bad right now.
I can't even trust what I remember is correct because I was like 7-8 when I played this but from what I remember it was a top-down style game with like 32 bit graphics where you play as a boy and girl that you can switch between controlling and you're in this haunted mansion trying to fight and evade things like flying books and such.
Can anyone help me out?
>>
File: 36-SoM_14_36[1].png (28KB, 512x446px) Image search: [Google]
36-SoM_14_36[1].png
28KB, 512x446px
...Secret of Mana?
>>
>>4206634
Hmm nah that's not it.
>>
>>4206610
It's most likely not it but Zombies Ate My Neighbors? https://youtu.be/F9TnRPqNQUk

You don't switch between characters but it was 16 bit and had spooky levels. It might help to know what system this could have possibly been on. Playstation, Dreamcast, N64, PC, Apple II?
>>
>>4206762
Oh shit I think that's it!
I remember a very specific level where there was a small house with like, destroyable walls with a lot of flying books and libraries and such. Thank you!
>>
>>4206610
I remember a text-based RPG on DOS where you equipped leather gloves as a weapon and went into the woods to fight monsters. Only sometimes, it would say something like "while walking through the woods one day, you came across some men at play" etc and it heals you. There was also a vendor who sold cigars but only in the full game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.