[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you Feel about Me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: HXctgxw9.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HXctgxw9.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>
File: bubsy (1).jpg (101KB, 782x487px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy (1).jpg
101KB, 782x487px
tell me with your wording be honest
>>
Your first game was alright. A bit tough to control but I enjoyed playing it.

Second game, no idea what the hell was going on, felt very all over the place.

Never played your Jaguar game or PS1 game.
>>
Game quality and gameplay aside, Bubsy's character design is on par with that of (original) Sanic.

Both look like unimaginative mascots for off-brand breakfast cereal.
>>
>>4204874
I unironically love Bubsy
>>
>>4204874

The gameplay was pretty bad, but I really loved the character and overall style.
>>
Highly mediocre platformer that is simultaneously trying to be Mario and Sonic at the same time, and failing miserably because of it.

People only like you ironically as a meme.
>>
how much bath salts did your developer have to inhale to think that a platformer where you are bounced really high in the air was a smart game to have fall damage in
>>
File: bubsy-2-06.png (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy-2-06.png
78KB, 640x480px
>>4205027
I never cared about Bubsy, but I always loved the stages. Not the level design, but just the design.
>>
>>4204917
Same
>>
I liked it when I was a kid, is this a symptom of autism?
>>
>>4204874
I liked you when I was seven and didnt know anything about good va bad video games
>>
>>4204904
Hey, Bubsy's primary color scheme is alot more interesting then the likes of Sanic and Mayro at least.
I'm tired of mascots characters that mostly use primary color schemes.
>>
>>4204874
First game was a lot of fun. Better than a lot of other platformers.
>>4204897
The Jaguar uses the same engine as 1. You jump and float the same.
The level design is just ass though. It's really all over the place and there are death traps everywhere.
Imagine every level is harder than the Beaver Dam level of part 1. Has some really shitty enemies too like the wasps that fly in and sting you before you have a change to do anything or even react.
>>
>>4205027
I liked the pouncing mechanic. Once you get the hang of it you can pounce on multiple enemies in a row.
Also the way enemies don't respawn when you die is very nice. It gives you a reason to clear more difficult parts.
You can run freely in areas where you know there are no enemies.
>>
Everyone including gaming magazines loved you back then. You only became irrelevant in the 3D era and your awful 3D game made you a laughing stock and retroactively made gaming magazines now call all your games bad.

People only hate you thanks to revisionist history.
>>
>>4204874
Bubsy 1 was okay. Took some time getting used to the control and learning not to run and control screen can be enjoyable.
Bubsy 2 is just there, not hard and nothing that makes me remember the game.
Bubsy 3D... everyone says the game is terrible but honestly it isn't. Same with Bubsy 1 you have to get used to the controls and know how far you can jump. Once you learned that game is fairly simple other than the last boss. Fuck having two bosses at once giving you almost no time to react. Few fixes would of made the game okay.
Atari Jaguar Bubsy, no clue, never played it.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/user-367986323/fuck-wit-uli
>>
The 1-hit kills are what ruined the game most of all. Had Bubsy 1 had a health bar of some sort - even if just 3 hits or so - today it would be hailed as a classic rather than get the ridicule it currently receives.
>>
File: .png (54KB, 343x378px) Image search: [Google]
.png
54KB, 343x378px
spawned the best fan game
>>
>>4206363
God bubsy 2 was such a trippy mindfuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.