[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all pretend that this game never happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (21KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21KB, 270x186px
Can we all pretend that this game never happened?
>>
It's a fine game wtf
>>
UNPOPULAR OPINION

I like DKC 3 more than DKC 1 and 2
>>
>>4204663
it's so lazy though, they just rushed it to market before the n64
>>
>>4204671

Cute assumption. Why do you simpletons confuse weakest in a series with weakest as a game overall? One of SNES' best games and some of you make it out to be absolute trash.
>>
>>4204662
No. The game is great.
>>
>>4204683
Yeah this, I'll be the first to say it's the weakest of the three. But that doesn't mean it isn't a great game.
>>
It's better than DKC1
>>
>>4205086
AND DKC2
Plebians cannot handle it's greatness
>>
Even back when they released it, I didn't like it as much. I just finished it twice (one normally, another with TUFST).
I must have finished DKC1 and 2 at least 20 times each.
>>
It's not as good as 2 but I'd say it's just as good as 1. I like the Christmas cheat and the over world is comfy as fuck.

It's a shame the coin collecting sound effect you'd normally hear after beating a bonus room doesn't get a chance to play before being cut off by the music. Ruins my immersion ever time.
>>
Can we pretend that you never happened?
>>
Remind me again what's so bad about DCK3?
I thought it was pretty good?
>>
>>4206702
Artstyle- Pink and baby blue, Kremlings looking like their from a brazilian beer commercial now.

Dialogue during boss fights is horribly unpolished, rarely adds anything to the scenes, and have poor timing and display. Probably added at the last minute for accessibility.

Attaching the hero medals to that one kremling in every level, while a creative idea in theory, limited what they could do to hide the levels in each level. It got old after 12 levels and downright tedious near the end of the game.

Super super super inaccurate hitboxes. This part is definitely the worst offence, and the biggest sign that they did not test this game enough.
>>
DKC3 was the mastery of the DKC platforming, not DKC2. The only people who shill DKC2 as the best is because they're far too brainwashed by journalists whose word managed to spread enough to where it became a meme. As an avid DKC fan, I can tell you that DKC2 was only good for select things, but no one would ever praise some of the shitty levels you had to go through in that game. DKC3 was the natural evolution of the series and it would have been interesting to see a theorectical DKC4. The worlds kept getting varied and settings changed.
>>
>>4206721
I think the "Grab the green banana" bonus rooms are also the least fun bonus rooms they invented.
>>
>>4204662
Like your mom pretends you never happened? Sure
>>
Why has NO ONE, made a hack that replaces Baby Kong with Donkey Kong?

While the Sonic community is recreating the LHC in Sega Genesis hardware, Nintendo babies continue to argue for futile online cred.
>>
>>4206849
Cause DKC is a strange case when it comes to its fanbase compared to sonic. Sonic also has the legacy of a outside game coimmunity such as tv shows and comics. We just have...the DK show.
>>
>>4206849
Because even though Kiddy Kong is terrible and disliked by all, there are larger problems with DKC3 that wouldn't be fixed by simply pasting over him with some Donkey Kong sprites. It's just not that big of a deal anymore now that the game has been out for more than 20 years. It's good enough that Kiddy has been ignored and not seen again since this game.
>>
>>4206849
Because it's harder than you'd think and ultimately not worth the effort.
>>
Actually, i think this game is stellar.
>>
It's a top 20 SNES game

2 is definitely better but I would say 3 is even with the first one. The first has better artstyle/music and general thematic elements, while 3 had more interesting and varied level designs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.