[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Half Life, what happens if you kill one of the obligatory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Scientist_render.jpg (621KB, 750x568px) Image search: [Google]
Scientist_render.jpg
621KB, 750x568px
In Half Life, what happens if you kill one of the obligatory scientist or cop guys that are meant to open the doors for you?
>>
GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: OC4OP.jpg (305KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
OC4OP.jpg
305KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>4202787
lol.
>>
You use noclip
>>
>>4202826
>pc gaming
>>
>>4202787
I really really really like this image
>>
>>4203094
save it, it's all yours my friend!
>>
The screen makes a fade to black while theres a message saying that you werent unable to cooperate with other people and your mission have been terminated, pretty much like the bad ending of HL.
>>
>>4203108
fuck you, I made that image and I give people permission to save it.

>>4203094
you can save it if you want, friendo
>>
>>4203108
>>4203253
Fuck you both. I made that image, and I give people permission to save it.

>>4203094
Fuck off.
>>
>>4202769
>>4202787
G-Man terminates your game, 'misuse of available assets' or something like that.

As long as you have enough to open doors, it's fine to murder everyone else.
>>
>>4202769
is a 98 game vr?
>>
>>4204442
Prove us you made that image
>>
>>4205070
to quote the sticky

"This board is for the discussion of classic, or "retro" games. Retro gaming means consoles, computer games, arcade games (including pinball) and any other forms of video games on platforms launched in 1999 and earlier. With the release of the 8th generation of consoles, the Sega Dreamcast will now be considered "retro", though the remainder of the sixth generation (Xbox, PS2, GameCube) will not."

I'm not really a fan of either of the Half Life games, but HL1 counts regardless.
>>
>>4205070
No, anything 3D accelerated doesn't count as retro.
>>
>>4205076
time to settle this once and for all
>>
>>4205091
so its retro if i play in software mode, got it
>>
>>4203094
Thanks, Anon.

>>4204442
>>4203253
>>4203108
Ya all niggas missing the obvious reference.

>>4202769
The screen fades, stating some status report which implies game over.
Game loads from last save.
https://youtu.be/H-8lU6ac3rs?t=1m37s
>>
>>4205680
>Ya all niggas missing the obvious reference.
just looked it up on the nsa meme database and apparently it's a reddit tier /b/ meme. sorry, this is the only board I frequent.
>>
Cringe
>>
>>4202787
>playing Half Life as a kid with friend watching
>scientist following me in game
>"I refuse to go another step!"
>hit him with a crowbar a couple of times
>he screams and runs away
>run after him
>he's stopped and standing in the dark in a corner
>turn flashlight on his face and yell "peekaboo!" irl
>bludgeon him to death with crowbar
>friend and me heartily kek
YOU WILL NEVER BE A KID DICKING AROUND IN VIDYA AGAIN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.