[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can i buy pic rela;ted? it has Zelda LTTP and Parallel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 00D0D_41nRoRY6YXq_1200x900.jpg (50KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
00D0D_41nRoRY6YXq_1200x900.jpg
50KB, 675x900px
Where can i buy pic rela;ted? it has Zelda LTTP and Parallel Worlds, Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3.
>>
>buying overpriced romhack carts made by leeches who had nothing to do with either making the game itself or the hack

You should feel ashamed.

Get the tools to make your own carts, it'll l iteraly cost you the same price as that one cart in the picture.
>>
>>4201413
aliexpress
>>
>>4201440
>an EPROM programer + EPROMS + cart shells for $30

find me that package ill order it right now.
>>
>>4201413
Don't waste your money. Those multicarts are sold by Etsy enthusiasts who will ask prices above 100 bucks, when you could get a Super Everdrive flash cart for far cheaper and play not only those, but pretty much any ROM hack you can think of (excluding chip games)
>>
>>4201447
Here, I'll even get you a link. Select SNES in the options, pay your 50 bucks and move on with your life.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Custom-game-with-8g-card-free/32806031303.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.41.4b24ae2bHidph0&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.80878.000000000000000&pvid=24cc9c29-7944-4c87-bddc-8f3b2092b5dc&tpp=1
>>
speaking of cheap chinese repros.

Im tempted to buy a Coinkers Bad Fur Day from AliExpres, anyone here has ever bought one? do saves work? is the game in English?
>>
>>4201461
>$50 Super Everdrive

I-is it legit?
>>
>>4201629

it works great, but some games will take a while to load, so you need a class 10 sd to speed up a bit the loading times. Of course it has less compatibility than the SD2SNES version but still works with 85-90% of the games.
>>
>>4201547

as far i heard, it works great and saves as any other game.
>>
>>4201629
Yes, though if you want any chipgame compatibility, select the SD2SNES option. Yes it's twice the price, but you'll get to play things like MMX2 and 3 for example which are each more expensive than the SD2SNES on their own.
>>
>>4202516
Is there a list somewhere of games that are compatible with SD2SNES and not Super ED? I have the Mega Man X collection for PS2 so I'm not concerned with those games.
>>
>>4203715
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_NES_enhancement_chips\

Below is a list of all games that used a special enhancement chip.

I have a everdrive myself and it runs great. Only a handful of good games are lost.
>>
>>4203748
thanks anon. appreciate it.

Here's the proper url (I think you added a backslash on the end)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_NES_enhancement_chips

Looks like only a handful of games I'd want to play and I think most of them don't work with the SD2SNES.
>>
>>4203772
Fuck, sorry about that then.

Still, I think a regular everdrive is fine if you don't want to spend the extra money for a SD2SNES. Yeah it sucks you lose some great games but not enough that it should discourage you. I fucking love mine and get a lot of use out of it, playing fan translations and other unreleased sfc games on a tv is nice.
>>
>>4201445
>package
If you want a package overpay for a repro. If you know how to use a screwdriver, order a repro PCB, programmed eprom and a shell from 3 different places and put the thing together for under $15.
>>
>>4203779
>>4203772
IIRC the only games most people would actually want to play that the Super Everdrive won't play but the SD2SNES can are Mega Man X2/X3, Super Mario Kart and Pilotwings. Also the masterpiece that is BALLZ 3D.

If those games mean that much to you, go ahead and get an SD2SNES, but otherwise a Super Everdrive does the job just fine.
>>
>>4204376
Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Star Ocean are both noteworthy titles only the SD2SNES can play as well.
>>
>>4202516
The japanese carts are much cheaper and both are less than the price difference

>>4203715
https://pastebin.com/6yNmK5yB
took a while to find this list but it's the most complete

>>4204417
Are you sure about SFA2? It's listed as incompatible on the sd2snes site
>>
>>4205110

>Super Mario FX
>>
>>4204278
>order a repro PCB

ok, lets say i order one from MortOfGames $10 = shipping.

>>4204278
>programmed eprom

from where?

>>4204278
>and a shell

at the flea market i can get dirt cheap shitty Snes games to salvage the shells from.
>>
>>4205110
There is a hack that fixes it. Basically the ROM size was too big so the chip just compresses the data and pulls it when needed, so since ROM size isn't an issue on an SD card, the archiving method can be removed eliminating the chip entirely.
>>
>>4205813
You're going to pay more than that with mortoff. Google for eprom services. There are thousands of them. If you want to harvest shells from shitty games that's up to you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.