[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, Jaleco. (It's City Connection)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0685.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
Fuck you, Jaleco.

(It's City Connection)
>>
>>4200496
Man, that's indeed plain dumb. Never noticed this until now.
Wonder if even Nintendo forgot to check before licensing it, or forgot to set this as a rule. Then i wonder if they were pissed that they forgot to make this an official rule for license and maybe did then...
>>
JALECO jaleco
>>
evidently they were quite proud of the games they made
>>
>>4200613
My not even be licensed. Most Tengen games including RBI Baseball and Tetris weren't.
>>
File: 100_4195.jpg (193KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
100_4195.jpg
193KB, 1500x1125px
>>4200496
They did that on Bases Loaded as well, but not on Bases Loaded 2 - 4, though.
>>
>>4200649
JAR E COO
>>
>>4200496
I used to have that game as a kid. We just called it Jalecoball (we had like 5 different baseball games).

I remember my dad commenting that it was the Nip name, even though I new it was the company
>>
>>4200496
>End labels
>Not using custom cases for your NES cartridges
>>
>>4200496
Why did City Connection become so expensive lately? As far as I'm aware it didn't get hyped by e-celebs on youtube and I've never heard anyone call it a master piece or something like that.
>>
>>4201004
What? it's like seven dollars at worst.

>>4200756
Nah it is. Any game with the gray cart is licensed and has the official Nintendo SEAL O' QUALITY.
>>
>>4200496
and fuck konami too, it's almost as bad
>>
>>4201004
I saw it for $10 today, that isn't expensive.
>>
>>4201405
>>4202398

I've done some research and according to my research, the US and Famicom versions are indeed still cheap. However, the PAL version has become incredibly expensive for some reason. There are barely any copies of it on Ebay and they're all between 70 and 130 bucks.

I prefer using PAL versions because I don't feel like getting a different TV and a different console (you can't mod a European NES to run NTSC on 60 fps because it uses different chips) but shit like this is ridiculous. I'd think people like me would be the minority in the retro community nowadays because of the lower framerate and terrible EU releases (for most NES releases at least) but for some reason there's such a high demand for the PAL version ...
>>
>>4202690
>I'd think people like me would be the minority in the retro community nowadays because of the lower framerate and terrible EU releases
You are, which is why PAL versions are more expensive than NTSC. There are fewer copies to go around so the demand is amplified.
>>
I love Jaleco
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.