[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's your FUCKIN money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1471478561-2053053383.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471478561-2053053383.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
Here's your FUCKIN money.
>>
kingpin was the shit
>>
>>4199663
Fuck you, piece of shit.
>>
>>4199671

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_shit
>>
>>4199661
I like the steampunk/art deco feel of the game. It really adds a 1920's feel to the game.
>>
>>4199661
Nice resolution.
>>
>>4200748
I think it was more dieselpunk
>>
>>4202131
I will fucking END you.
>>
I'm going to bury those cocksuckers.
>>
A tremendous amount of profanity.
>>
This motherfucking thread makes me want to replay this fuckin' mediocre game for some shitty reason.
>>
>>4203639
the game is fucking hard, way harder than average
>>
It was an innovative game too.

Taunts after you kill someone instead of a death cry,sectional skins for the models with optional accessories like hats and cigarettes, and Bagman really impressed me.
>>
>>4204036

It's a lot easier once you get the Thompson SMG and can hire NPCs with SMGs. Have the NPC draw enemy aggro while you both fill the enemy with lead. There's very little that can survive a barrage of two SMGs at once throughout most of the game.
>>
>>4199661
FUCKAH
>>
>>4205180

DIE YOU RAT FUCK
>>
Multiplayer was great, singleplayer was an interesting experience, fun too. There used to be a group of people who would play multiplayer like once saturday a month or something, I wonder if they're still around...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.