[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you still love from your childhood that are apparently terrible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: childhood3x3.jpg (236KB, 747x593px) Image search: [Google]
childhood3x3.jpg
236KB, 747x593px
Games you still love from your childhood that are apparently terrible.
>>
TMNT and Mickey Mousecapade are not terrible. They are good games.
>>
>>4199419
Dick Tracy, that ALF game where you explore the city I think, Magical Kingdom.
>>
>>4199424
Isn't Dick Tracy sort of the same kind of game as Roger Rabbit? The whole drive around the city, solve mysteries/crimes, etc kind of thing?
>>
>>4199419

Jaws and Altered Beast were great. Ok, less so Jaws, but the game is fully functional and decently made, even if it doesn't make a ton of sense. But it can provide a decent bit of challenge at times too.
>>
>>4199423
>TMNT and Mickey Mousecapade are not terrible. They are good games.
I like TMNT but I wouldn't call it a good game. It's acceptable, can be fun at times, but it's too janky with the controls and has far too many flaws to be considered good. I still sit down and beat it every now and then since I enjoy it, but it's not a good game.

As for Mousecapade, it's OK. The pirate ship is bullshit, and the forest maze thingie is a special kind of bullshit, but it's OK. I remember the last boss being a dick.
>>
>>4199419
give altered beast and TMNT a break
>>
File: -Metal-Gear-NES-_.jpg (59KB, 341x480px) Image search: [Google]
-Metal-Gear-NES-_.jpg
59KB, 341x480px
>>4199419

NES version of Metal Gear gets way to much undeserved hate that it never used to get

>but muh MSX

the NES version is the version that most of us played and loved as a kid, and judged on its own merits its a great game.

also, I like every game in your pic OP.
>>
File: 1502999951447.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502999951447.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>4199419
>that are apparently terrible
What's wrong with you?

Just because "apparently" other people think it's terrible, you should think so too?
You're literary /vr/ cancer like so many others.

>grow up
>like game
>come to a board about old games
>find out the game you like is supposed to be not-liked/terrible/bad
>be a sheep and join the masses / forget your own opinions
Hope you see what's wrong with this.
>>
>>4199454
>yanks were so scared of computers they didn't get to play the real deal therefore no else did
almost as bad as the whole videogame crash meme desu
>>
>>4199562
I never said I think they're terrible, though? That's the entire point of saying the word "apparently." Think of it sort of sarcastically.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.