[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone recognize the game on the far left just below a bugs life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

does anyone recognize the game on the far left just below a bugs life?
>>
File: Dark-Rift-North-American-Box-Art.jpg (115KB, 1296x945px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Rift-North-American-Box-Art.jpg
115KB, 1296x945px
It's Dark Rift, a terrible fighting game. Why are you asking?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Rift
>>
Thats Dark Rift nigga
A full 3d rad fantasy fighting game

This and War Gods were awesome back in 96 when I got the n64

Get 2 more fighting games and you own the entire genre for the system
>>
>>4194289
i was wondering if that would be a good game since the guy is selling all of them for 30 bucks, buti alredy have star fox, dk and mario tennis, and i dont care about those pokemon games.

>>4194291
>Get 2 more fighting games and you own the entire genre for the system
LOL this is so sad... same thing with RPGs, it is Aydlin Chronicles, Quest and Papre MArio.
>>
>>4194294
You can buy Dark Rift for about 2-5 dollars at your local game store or Amazon. Don't waste 30 dollars on it.
>>
>>4194329
Not him but he said 30 bucks for all of them, not each.
>>
>>4194294
You forgot Ogre Battle and Hybrid Heaven.
>>
>>4194291
>war gods
>take your power
>>
>>4194294
>Get 2 more fighting games and you own the entire genre for the system
The funny thing is, Killer Instinct Gold is better than every fighting game on the PS1 or Saturn combined, so there's really no need to own anything else.
>>
>>4194294
do it and resell, you could easily make that money and more back
>>
>>4196332
nahh man not intyerested in buying stuff just for the sake of reselling, ive done it in the past but only when theres actually something in the lot that i want, then i get my money back and pretty much get my games for free.
>>
>>4195403

this.

Also: smash bros. The N64 alone has better fighting games than ps1, ps2 and ps3 combined just because of those 2 games.
>>
>>4196508
Ahh haha. They were good games, but lets tone it down a little there.

Threads like this make me want to go out and buy a 64. Most of my experience with the 64 is through emulation and I've never had a controller that can handle it's weird design, so my experience was pretty gimpy.
>>
>>4196508

A party game?
>>
>>4196359
Anon, your ex girlfriend gets uglier the more I see her posted.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.