[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chasing Rubicante's Past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: DGhDi0xUMAUXIEp.jpg (281KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DGhDi0xUMAUXIEp.jpg
281KB, 816x1024px
Why did Rubicante, a human, become one of the Four Fiends?

The "Ten Most Popular Characters" poll in volume 18 of FF News had Rubicante scoring an impressive 8th place, even as a villain. This week's issue is dedicated to the leader of Golbeze's Four Fiends, Rubicante of the Flame. What caused Rubicante, who was once human, to turn to darkness?
Rubicante's father was one of the five greatest black mages in the world and a master of water magic. He was forced into rigorous magical study from a young age, and before long became filled with bitter resentment for his father. He developed an extreme hatred of water magic, his father's specialty, and began to take an interest in fire magic, its polar opposite.
His contempt for his father led to Rubicante leaving his home, swearing to hone his fire magic and surpass his father, and made his way alone to Mysidia.
Rubicante began his training under the tutelage of Min-u, the Mysidian elder, and within only five years was able to master black magic. He excelled at fire magic and developed his own offensive spell, "Scorch," and came to be known as the "Rubicante of the Flame" by his fellow mages.
After mastering black magic, gaining command over fire, and surpassing even his father, Rubicante set his sights on his next goal: becoming a paladin. As a top-tier black mage, he was certain he had the strength needed to become a paladin. Disregarding the warnings of the elder, he set off for Mt. Ordeals.
However, he was ultimately unable to conquer the trial necessary to become a paladin, and was gravely injured. This was when Rubicante first felt the sting of his own foolishness, and of human weakness.
>>
Meeting Golbeze

A man had been watching Rubicante. Golbeze. He kept close watch on Mt. Ordeals from atop the Tower of Babil, and whisked the injured Rubicante away to his tower.
At Golbeze's command, Dr. Lugae surgically enhanced Rubicante's body, rescuing him from the brink of death and gifting him with a new, stronger, monstrous body.
Together with three other monsters, Rubicante would go on to become the leader of Golbeze's Four Fiends.
>>
This is rad, I fucking love lore
>>
More of the others fiends?
>>
>>4192034
Couldn't tell you, I just stumbled across this page on twitter. Are there any scans of old Famitsus floating around on the internet? I'd be super interested in looking through them if there were, but I don't think I've ever seen anything of the sort.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.