[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, can anyone help me with pilot wings 64? im trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x452px
Hey guys, can anyone help me with pilot wings 64? im trying to unlock the extras and am too retarded to get it right..
>>
The hardest ones are the hanglider missions, you need to calculate each movements and watch the radar and the warm air currents that lift you up. On the harder hanglider missions, micro movements are important, you need to slightly tilt the stick to make minimal movements or else your trajectory will fuck up.
Have patience and learn from your mistakes, it's totally doable.
>>
>>4190589
thanks for the reply anon! im specifically looking for help with unlocking the birdman levels if you remember that
>>
>>4190603
I think the birdman level is the first one that gets unlocked, so it's the easiest one. You need gold medal in all 3 first missions (hanglider, gyrocopter, jetpack).
>>
Disappointed they didn't put a tiny "L" loop in Chicago desu.
>>
>>4190585
Keep in mind different characters are better with different vehicles. Check out page 25 of the manual: http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_N64/Manual/formated/Pilotwings_64_-_1996_-_Nintendo.pdf
>>
>>4190627
ive got birdman unlocked, but holiday island is the only available stage. ive already got at least silver on pretty much everything except the last 2 pilot levels
>>
>>4190675
holy shit thanks dude, this is a huge help
>>
When I was younger I stayed home from school with diarrhea and shat myself during one of the gyrocopter levels, but wouldn't stop playing until I had completed the mission.

I used to love flying around nighttime Holiday Island in the wing suit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.