[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE MEGAMAN CHALLENGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images (13).jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
9KB, 284x177px
if you want something to pass time, here ya go!
the megaman challenge is:
play megaman 1-6 without getting hit
(if you are a pussy, there is an easier version where you have to play megaman 1-6 without getting a game over.)
rules:
1. NO CHEATING
2. don't lie, if you got hit(or got a game over if you decided to go easy), do not lie.
3. if you get hit on any of the games, you are out(or if you get a game over on any of the games, if you go the easy challenge, you are out.)
>>
reply here on what stage you got hit(or got a game over) on, and which game
>>
Literally retarded tryhard "look at me I am so hardcore XDDDDDD" bullshit kys

Sage
>>
And I thought I had no life
>>
i got hit
stage: cutman
game: mega man
score: 4100
>>
That's the fucking stupidest idea for a challenge I've ever heard. Nobody can git that gud unless they're Japanese.
>>
>>4188306
>if you want something to pass time read this shitpost
Mission accomplished. One of this worst threads this summer.
>>
>>4188306
Darkman 4
For the normal challenge it was Elecman, I can't do the vertical stages very easily since they're shit
>>
Isn't MM2 Wily impossible to beat without taking damage?
>>
It's not that hard, I just finished up. Took my 4th try though. You already complete OP? If so what was the hardest part for you?

To anyone saying it's too hard, watch this...

There...just did it a 2nd time
>>
Annnnnnd I already got laid

*High-fives OP*
>>
I'm sure I'd be able to pull it off in 5 and 6, but not in any other.

Not getting hit at all is a bit exagerated. Not dying is already good.

I'd rather do a "buster only" run with getting hit allowed, than a "weapons exploiting" run.
>>
>>4188306
I did it, i am hardcore now?
>>
>>4189335
If you have to ask, then no.
>probably give yourself nicknames too
>the hell kinda name is Night Pain anyway?
>>
>>4189440
But my Gamer name is s3Ph1r0tH.
>>
>>4189317
1,4 & 5 would be my problem ones. I have played the shit outta 2,3 & 6. I did do a Mega Man-fest back in the day beating 1 through 7 and X through X-3 without dying before I joined the Army.
>>
honestly these games are too boring to bother memorizing that well
>>
>>4188306
Op are you a masochist?
>>
>>4189274
Especially that one room where you have to use crash bomb only
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.