[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saturn collecting help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 0813171715.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0813171715.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Got in accident

Won dispute

Fixed car

Got saturn games

Need more ideas... Looking to get ntsc shining the holy ark, and megaman 8 next. (Will import if menus in English)
>>
Buy stock.
>>
>>4188315
Working on that, but still whats really good on the saturn?
>>
>>4188305
start collecting for AES, or at least get street fighter zero 3 for saturn
>>
>>4188336
Ive been looking at zero 3 for a while too, honestly im alright with my snk collection disc for my wii since i love the golf game on it. AES is to baller for me.
>>
>>4188305
Nice collection there anon.
>>
>>4188305
Sold off my entire Saturn collection a couple years back. Had/played all the big title's. Only games I miss and think about from time to time are NIGHTS and Sega Rally. Buy those.
>>
>>4188417
Thank you anon
>>4188423
Yeah i need to get the 3d controller still for nights.. But at least im running a scart to hdmi on my saturn to make up for it. I dont plan on cashing out yet, especially since i just beat saga not too long ago, i have a few more titles i want to get then most likely sit on the collection for a long time. The saturn was the one console i always wanted as a kid but n64 and smashbros distracted me early.
>>
>>4188305
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Clockwork Knight 1 & 2
>>
>>4188568
I was going to get tetris plus over puzzle fighter, but i do like both.. Should i import Clockwork though? Doesnt seem like much of a barrier in language
>>
>>4188305
Modchip and a pack of CDRs if you want to play.
>>
>>4188602
Thats the easy way out lol
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right anon
>>
>>4188305
>Got in accident
>Brain damaged
>blew insurance money on meme shit
Seconding the AES shit. Also a dozen memeberrys.
>>
>>4188646
Was waiting for this post lol
Im still small time son AES is way out of my league.
>>
>>4188305
How about you use that money to pay for the damages they were meant for OP? Fucking leech.
>>
>>4188670
I did, only reason i got more than i needed was because of the small quarter panel dent and it is barely noticable. My car was rear ended when i was stationary. Only real replacement was the bumper and bumper cover. 600 in parts and my close mechanic later i was good to go. Frame looked great too. I made sure it was inspected thoroughly. Only reason the bodyshop signed it off was because a 2004 g35 is only worth 3700 in its current state and since i was not paying a dime on repairs the bodyshop estimated 2600 in repairs that they had to write it off and hand me a check. I didn't have to salvage it due to the year.

Sad that nowadays you gotta get hit by a car to enjoy old videogames

Motherfucker anon
>>
>>4188732
>I did
No you didn't or else you'd have no money unless you... LIED about what really happened in court! Now either spend the money on damages or return it to the owner instead of spending it on pure thoughtless entertainment that's now what it is for!
>>
>>4188735
Shut up dad
>>
>6inch MY DARING
After all these years this is the first time I've noticed they typoed the name on the spine
>>
>>4188930
It came with a 4 game bundle for 20 bucks and its really just for jdm cred lol desu id play it if it was translated. Just because japan plus my friends are like what in the fuck
>>
File: delet_this.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
delet_this.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
>>4188305
>he doesn't just get a Rhea
>instead spends thousands in cardboard, plastic and dying age-old CD technology, for his dying Saturn CD drive.
>>
>>4189062
yeah, because you can just go buy a rhea. No big deal, not like they sell out at shitty hours in under a minute or anything.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>4189086
Set up a Virtual Ping, a RSS or any feed notifier.

You will be the first to be notified.
>>
>>4189086
Rhea sells out in 1 hour to 2 hours you are just slow.
GDEmu sells way more.
>>
>>4189086
>yeah, because you can just go buy a rhea.

I have gotten five of them so far, so yeah, you can definitely "just go buy a rhea".
>>
>>4189105
>buy Rhea, sell it back 600$ on eBay
lol.
>>
>>4189105
Maybe he can't get one because you're buying all of them, motherfucker
>>
>>4188305
Fuck off OP
>>
>>4189086
>they sell out at shitty hours
Lmao move to timezone that actually matters I guess?
Got RHEA and GDEMU from that guy with no issues.
>>
>>4188336
Fuck the AES. Buy a consolized MVS. Neo Turf Masters and Metal Slug can be had for around $40-$60 and that's all you need to start with. The hard part is the system but if you're willing to spend good money on a unit from Omega or Analogue, you'll be in the clear for collecting cheap games (as far as Neo Geo is concerned, anyway) for years to come.
>>
update to the collection

Shining the holy ark
Rockman 8
Tetris plus

I hear metal slug on the saturn runs good, maybe that and lunacy next?
>>
>>4188331
Listen, buy stock and use the dividends to buy good Saturn games, else you'll run out of money real quick.
>>
>>4189963
Well i work for my state and im not in any debt besides a 300 dollar credit card i have to finish up paying. Trust me i would not have bought this stuff if i wasnt into it or could not afford it by other means. But i do plan on investing stock in the future, but as i am a noob i have little experience in such a field. Any tips on good companies to invest into? I was looking at the companies that make those automated robots in malls
>>
>>4188305
They made that many panzer dragoons? On one console? Ok then
>>
>>4188315
Buy bitcoin its free money

>>4188331
Buy a stack of CD-R's to use with that pseudo saturn and sell the games to buy more bitcoin or neo

Panzer Dragoon 1 is cool if you like Zwei

>>4188565
Nights is good. You don't need the 3d controller but its a bit nicer with it. What does scart have to do with the controller?
>>
>>4190097

invest in AES or index funds like some of the vanguard stuff
>>
>>4190389
Yeah, panzer is what got me into the saturn, but if you want to get into the series, play orta first to see if its your cup of tea. I grew up on all the starfox games and frankly panzer outclasses starfox in a lot of things. But thats my opinion. Both are awesome franchises
>>
>>4190607
It doesn't have anything to do with the controller, just my ADD acting up lol
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.