[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 32

File: 1325329840853 .png (11KB, 486x451px) Image search: [Google]
1325329840853 .png
11KB, 486x451px
>>
Lester the Unlikely
>>
Zelda II
>>
Simon's Quest
>>
>>4187376
Sonic and knuckles
>>
Amulets and Armor
>>
>>4187376
Fighter Maker
>>
>>4187376
Vortex for SNES.
Kart Challenge for the PS1 was also kinda enjoyable.
>>
Daikatana (N64 version)
>>
Sonic
>>
>>4187376
Shaq Fu
>>
Lufia and the Fortress of Doom
>>
Phantasy Star 3
>>
Plok, and it is indeed bad.
>>
NES Jaws.
>>
>>4187376
Warcraft Orcs and Humans
>>
I really enjoyed Glover. It was really relaxing.
I didn't know people hated it til way later in my life.
The music was also incredible.
>>
Runescape
>>
>>4187376
Oh, there are plenty. War Wind. Those Interplay LoTR Adventure/RPGs, Microman, Exile 1, and that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more if I really sit down and think about it.
>>
Secret of Mana
Sword of Mana
Tales of Phantasia

I had no clue those were considered bad until I started to browse /vr/
>>
>>4187516
newfag
>>
Might and Magic IX
>>
Kid Chameleon
>>
timecop, snes
>>
Literally just mentioning any game: the thread
>>
Mystic Quest.
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_Mystic_US_boxart.jpg (47KB, 495x343px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_Mystic_US_boxart.jpg
47KB, 495x343px
>>4187589
Seconded. Despite being designed as baby's first JRPG for western audiences, I actually didn't play it until after I had already played Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior, and even SMRPG. I still enjoyed it even being so easy. Also has a very good soundtrack.
>>
>>4187578
Well, I'll give the reasoning for mine.

War Wind: This was a RTS released shortly after Warcraft 2. As far as I know, it's the first game where they really tried to do dynamic balance instead of the opposing races/factions being reskins of each other with one or two minor differences. Now, the 4 races of Yavaun are HUGELY different from one another, with different tech trees, unit types, and general stategies. The Tha'Roon are a shooter based heavy weapon but poor as shit faction, the Obblinox are meatbricks whom every unit can take a hell of a beating, the Eaggra are weak fighters but amazing scouts and workers, and the Shama'li are terrible at everything except magic, which is about 3 times as good as everyone else's.

In theory, it's great. In practice, the maps are poorly designed, the missions tend to the same "fend off early attacks until you're strong enough to build a massive ball of death and crush your foes." The disparity between certain units (within faction) are kind of odd; hmm, should I build a guy riding an animal with a spear, or an invisible unit with a gun who can snipe the other guy from hundreds of feet away and beat him in hand to hand combat? They're about the same price!

Interplay LoTR: This is a weird hybrid of adventure and RPG. If you're familiar with LoTR, you know the plot. Each character can carry up to 10 items, and have up to 10 skills, and you try to sneak or fight your way through the troubles in Middle-Earth. But it's poorly implemented; for instance, if there's a chasm you want to get across, you'll need someone in the party with the jump skill. That jump always works, and as long as you have one guy with jump, he can carry the entire fellowship across. Combat tends to be trivially easy except every so often when you really stick your foot in it, and even then it tends to be just mash a to attack the closest guy until things go down. There's very rarely any reason or interest in it.
1/2
>>
>>4187578
>>4187632

It's actually pretty terrible, and I only give it a pass because it amazingly adapts Tolkien's books. You have actual inter elf "ethnic" conflict and complaints, and they've actually gone to the step of putting the various inscriptions in their Tolkien constructed language if you don't have anyone with the appropriate language skill and try to read them. I respect that kind of autism.

Microman: You liked Metroid? Here's Metroid, except with no indication whatsoever of what you're supposed to be doing. Enjoy wandering around at random for fucking ever until you just stumble across something that helps you. You've got like 50 hours to play on a platformer, right?

Exile 1: Great exploration sense. Everything else is shit, from the clunky interface (even by 1993 standards), to the combat system of miss a dozen times until you hit and kill the guy in one blow, to the broken as fuck spell system, where half the spells are completely useless, and the other half are so insanely powerful that you wind up treating every single fight the same: Get your own guys mass hasted and blessed, curse and slow the enemy, wade into melee and clean up. Works on everything from cave rats to dragons.

But the exploration angle is REALLY good, so I forgive all of these terrible problems, even if I don't really replay it anymore since I now know where everything is.
>>
File: ActRaiser 2.png (17KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
ActRaiser 2.png
17KB, 256x224px
>>4187376
>>
>>4187391
>>4187395
>>4187452
>>4187460
>>4187464
>>4187489
>>4187516
>>4187570
>>4187589
>>4187615
All of these, and I'll throw in Final Fantasy Legend III/SaGa 3, Chrono Cross, and Quest 64.
>>
Conkers bad fur day
jet moto 2
twisted metal 2
ecco the dolphin
>>
>>4187489
I'm checking this out right now, since I'm a babby who only played WC3 and WoW. It's kinda amusing the dumb shit you can do in this game. There's nothing quite like having a lone unit dance around a catapult and watch it take out its own army while trying to hit you.
>>
>>4187376
Half-Life
>>
File: IMG_1333.jpg (33KB, 420x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.jpg
33KB, 420x400px
Final Fantasy VII
>>
Addams Family
B-Wings
Castlevania II Simon's Quest
Fester's Quest
Friday the 13th
Legend of Kage
Rambo
Snake's Revenge
Super Mario Bros. 2
Swords and Serpents
Zelda II The Adventure of Link
>>
>>4187717
BWings is okay imo
Same for legend of Kage

Zelda 2 is good though
>>
Star Wars: The force unleashed 2
>>
>>4187750
>Zelda 2 is good though

Agreed but try telling that to the OoT generation.
>>
Demolition Man
>>
File: photo (2).png (364KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).png
364KB, 1024x768px
Revenge of the sunfish
>>
>>4187452
I'm also guilty of this
>>
>>4187656
None of those games are bad, stop being a retard
>>
GTA Advanced
>>
>>4187654

Man, I love Quest 64. I replayed It more than any FF.
>>
File: 99380-Blue_Stinger_(J)-2.jpg (92KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
99380-Blue_Stinger_(J)-2.jpg
92KB, 953x953px
Illbleed as well.
>>
bart's nightmare
>>
Cool Spot
>>
>>4187632
War Wind had some amazing ideas, like terrain influencing movespeed and shot accuracy. But for me it was ruined by constant crashes and awful AI pathfinding.
I'm sure the balance was poor as you said, buffed shama'li obliterated all
>>
Super Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi
>>
Drakengard
>>
File: FL.jpg (40KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
FL.jpg
40KB, 460x215px
>>4187376
Fatal Labyrinth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY7OkX2vGuk
>>
Sonic R
>>
Nostalgia is one hell of a drug
>>
>>4187376
I liked this one game I played.

You play as 50 cent and right at the start, you do a concert in mudslimetopia and you get a skull adorned with diamonds and jems. and some chick steals it. You run around as fiddy and his gangster friends. You kill people and try to get your skull back.

Unironically enjoy that game despite not caring much for rap music. It's considered a shit game by everyone I know, but I enjoyed it as a third person shooter.
>>
>>4187872
Twisted metal 2 and ecco the dolphin are bad
Conker isn't great but it's not bad
>>
>>4188085
>Ecco is bad
JUST HOLD THE FUCK ON YOU SHITTER
>>
>>4188085
>Twisted metal 2
I have NEVER EVER seen anyone saying that Twisted Metal 2 is bad. Hell, it's basically considered as the best vehicular combat game of all time.
>>
Sonic 3D blast
>>
>>4188085
Whaaat? Since when was TM2 bad? Once you got used to the physics and how to shoot shit, was all kinds of tits.
>don't need no tower to get to the roofs.

I'll add Spanky's Quest for the Snes. I liked it, but everyone laughed at me for playing game with a monkey named Spanky.
Gremlins 2 for Nes. Was tough as shit but had a weird atmosphere. Boss fight were alright too.
>>
AdventureQuest
>>
Daikatana.
>>
>>4188083
Not retro, but Blood on the Sand is pretty much a cult classic. You need some better friends.
>>
>>4187489
It's not a bad game at all. It's way unbalanced and easy but it's very solid.
>>
Resi Survivor.
>>
>>4187884
One of my favorites

>>4187654
Chrono Cross too
>>
>>4188131
I've never heard anything bad about it either. It was always what everyone wanted to play in my circle of friends too (along with Skitchen', strangely).

Also, Skitchin'
>>
Escape From Bug Island
>>
Redneck Rampage
Gubble
>>
Toshinden 4.
>>
Shit, you guys. We all got tricked into giving ideas to some collecter whos gonna grab all theses and drive prices up!!!!!
FUCKING GAMING CONPANIES!!!
RERELEASE YOUR OLD LIBRARIES. DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, I DON'T CARE. JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!!!
FFFFFFFGGGGGGGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFFCFF
>>
If you like something, then it's not bad. Everything is subjective.
>>
File: funny stairs.jpg (52KB, 299x324px) Image search: [Google]
funny stairs.jpg
52KB, 299x324px
Sonic 3D Blast, Snake's Revenge, CastleVania Adventure 1, and I guess Simon's Quest. I also have a soft spot for several Sachen games even if most of them are legitimately bad.
And not /vr/, but Mighty No.9
pls no bully
>>
Busby
>>
>>4187395
>>4187391
These two.
>>
Shadowrun SNES
Is the Rom Depot dead again?
>>
Lagoon (SNES) - very memorable music.
Also, Drakkhen.
>>
Kawasaki Superbike Challenge on the SNES
>>
Pit Fighter on the Genesis
>>
File: rise-of-the-robots_10.png (55KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
rise-of-the-robots_10.png
55KB, 640x400px
Not even joking. The PC version looked waaaaaay better than the SNES version. Plus I was just glad to have a game that ran in full speed
>>
File: images (5).jpg (19KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
19KB, 240x210px
Anybody else?
>>
FFVIII. It gets shit because it's ridiculously easy to break and the story is convuluted, but that's what I love about it.
>>
File: SanFranciscoRUSH.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SanFranciscoRUSH.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>
>>4188974
not retro.
>>
Ballz 3D
>>
>>4189008
Lol. Bang the drum harder.
>>
>>4188974
Not bad, not retro, and not old enough to post here.
>>
Lands of Lore 3
>>
>>4187397
>>4187453

Since when?
>>
star wars the phantom menace
>>
Mother 2, I like the idea and feels behind the game. The game it's self is a frustrating mess
>>
Giana Sisters. It's a half baked Mario clone for easter europeans who couln't afford a NES, but a C64 only. Lacked some Mario features like running, and you can die instantly even in super form, also the last level is a joke, but you know what?

I love it more than the original SMB, it's more charming, more colorful, has infinitely better music and levels are more challenging.

Also hacks like The Furry Knibble Girls made it even better with superior and super mean leveldesign.
>>
AGENT ARMSTRONG
>>
>>4188982
I had no idea this was supposed to even be a bad game. There were a lot of games on the N64 I rented and liked but only later realized they weren't well received.

Quest 64
Mission Impossible
Chameleon Twist
A Bug's Life
>>
>>4187376
not /vr/ but duke nukem forever
>>
File: Virtual_Hydlide_Box_Art.jpg (28KB, 243x410px) Image search: [Google]
Virtual_Hydlide_Box_Art.jpg
28KB, 243x410px
Actually pretty fun, plus your dorky running animation makes all the wandering around worthwhile.
>>
MTV: Club Dead
>>
>>4187376
Friday the 13th for nes.
>>
Megaman X5

>>4189512
>>>/v/
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
Ghoul School.

Didn't know people didn't like this game until I saw some hate on Youtube. If the jumping was a little better and the combat had a few tweaks, this game would be amazing.
>>
>>4189762
Also if they made the ending less fucking awful
>>
>>4187376
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on SNES
>>
virtual cameraman 1 and 4 for 3do
>>
I don't get why Zelda 2 is considered "bad." It's a good game.
>>
>>4189983
It betrays the Zelda formula and goes against the established style of the game.
>>
Sonic Adventure 1&2, Sonic R, Donkey Kong Country 3
>>
>>4187615
this game is probably the VIP of the thread. Seconding this guy's entire story. there is something relaxing about the monotony of going into one of the battlefields and just pressing Attack for a half an hour. and the music is just wonderful

I will add Space Griffon VF9. super early Playstation that was probably programmed in a week. its not buggy. so much as it does nothing to work with the hardware. hideous load times, massive texture warping, draw distance of a few feet, and never more than one enemy on screen. still, I played the shit out of that game
>>
File: YoNoid.png (28KB, 765x670px) Image search: [Google]
YoNoid.png
28KB, 765x670px
this was the only game i had other than mario bros for most of my youth. i wish i could say i hate this game but i love it and playing it brings me joy
>>
Sonic Adventure 1, NGE on the nintendo 64
>>
COSMO
>>
>>4187376
operation winback
>>
Sonic Adventure
MGSV TPP
FF15

While we're at it let's do movies too.

Water World
Tokyo Drift
Rumble in the Bronx
>>
>>4187376
X6
and FF7
>>
Zelda: Faces of Evil/Wand of Gamelon
>>
Tokyo Highway Battle
>>
Sonic R
Love half the track, and unlocking the secret characters are fun as hell
>>
Fighting Masters
>>
File: addams-family.png (91KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
addams-family.png
91KB, 1280x960px
>>4187376

I always see people hate on this one, but I think its really fun with a ton of hidden secrets and mazes to explore.
>>
Sonic 3D Blast and sonic drift
>>
If it's bad but you like it then it's not bad
Enjoyment is subjective
>>
Deadly Towers on NES. It's ridiculous how hard it is. You have to make your own maps. It could take years to actually beat it. Perfect desert island game.

The music is epic: https://youtu.be/ZNHPc1GAIfc?t=2m
>>
>>4187376
Agent under fire?
>>
mario party 7
>>
>>4192397
Not retro.
>>
metal slug
>>
Castlevania 64.
>>
>>4187376
SNES Shaq Fu. I'm not even good at it, but my friends and i like getting drunk and playing the fuck out of it.
>>
File: bunta.jpg (56KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
bunta.jpg
56KB, 650x650px
>>4191339
holy shit senpai. that is a really good game, i also sincerely love the followup, pic related.
>>
File: Megarace.jpg (39KB, 288x382px) Image search: [Google]
Megarace.jpg
39KB, 288x382px
>>
Sonic Labyrinth is perfectly fine, just spindash everywhere and line yourself up.
Sonic R, dat ost, dat unlocking everything in as short a time as you can.
Earnest Evans
Lagoon
Zool and several europlatforming games in general
Anything Valis
Karnov, Trio the Punch, anything Cho Aniki or Energy (PCE) are more regarded kusoge but there's fun to be had.
Unreleased gubbins like Sunman, Time Diver Eon Man and Bio Force Ape that werent interesting enough to be released but are fun shit worth experiencing.
Todd's Adventure in Slime World is a Genesis game i've only read bad things about but I love its weird almost procedurally generated caves and physics/jumping. Feels more like a modern indie game with the graphics of an old Apogee game. Probably my most obscure pick cus i've never seen it mentioned anywhere.
>>
>>4188982
After playing Rush 2, i can't go back to SF Rush.
>>
>>4190683
but it wasn't a formula yet, anon.
It didn't go against any established style of the game or series, it was straight up more "Sword some monsters and save a princess"
Topdown isn't a genre, the original zelda was an action adventure, and the second one is as well, simply with a different visual view
>>
>>4188283
>It's not a bad game at all. It's way unbalanced
>>
>>4188123
Shut up weeb
>>
>>4193251
What are you talking about? The second game is a complete deviation of the established tropes of the series. If you saw it for the first time without knowing what it was called would you be able to tell it was a zelda game?

No you wouldn't because you wouldn't be looking for a side scrolling action game with levelling up and completely different everything.
>>
>>4188154
Maybe I was just shit at the game. I always got analed by every other vehicle and thought the game sucked.
>>
>>4187376
I dunno. Altered Beast? First thing that came to mind. If I didn't have nostalgia for it then I'd probably not like it.
>>
File: 9232_front.jpg (12KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
9232_front.jpg
12KB, 250x248px
>>4187376
Not as wretched as its reputation, but still can't hold a candle to its predecessor.
>>
>>4187615
>Also has a very good soundtrack.

So does every other FF, including legit bad ones like 13.
>>
File: resurvivor_boxart-157667_320w.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
resurvivor_boxart-157667_320w.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>4188490
I played the shit out of Resident Evil Survivor. Even managed to beat it twice in a single session trying to get the S rank. It would have been fine without the RE name IMO.
>>
>>4193607
>Alundra 2
It is complete trash, but at least it wasn't a fundamentally broken steaming pile of shit like the first game.
>>
>>4187484
i.... completely forgot about this game.
>>
Heavy Nova, Resident Evil Gaiden, Castlevania's on GB, what i can think of off the top of my head. I feel we should make a similar thread where we talk about 'good' games that we didn't like, and the reasons why.
>>
>>4193650
I dig Survivor. multiple paths add to replayability quite a bit, plus it really honors the RE2/3 atmosphere since it reuses some of the assets. kinda got fucked over because lightgun support was removed due to columbine.

Dead Aim on ps2 is also overlooked.
>>
Not so much a "bad" game as a "bad" level designer. I always loved Sandy Petersen's experimental creativity with his maps.
>>
>>4187376
Mega Man X5
>>
>>4188741
Damn, been a while since I beat that.
>>
>>4189216
Sonic was never good
>>
>>4193724
I actually played the japanese version with a lightgun. It's dumb to think about it now, but at the time it was one of those "gaming can't possibly get better" moments as a kid, even if the experience wasn't that amazing. You know, before growing older and the internet ruined me
>>
>>4187615
>implying all Final Fantasies aren't baby's first RPG and Mystic Quest just embraces itself
>>
>>4193808
> "gaming can't possibly get better" moments
You mean my entire childhood? from 1989 to 2005 was a constant barrage of innovation.
>>
>>4189258
>The Furry Knibble Girls
lolwut? Giana replaced with animals?
>>
>>4193742
What is wrong with X5? Apart from Alia occasionally interrupting the gameplay with her useless messages and Zero being overpowered compared to X (at least until you find all X's upgrades) I through it was pretty good.
>>
File: the-forever-man.png (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-forever-man.png
102KB, 640x480px
>>4187376
Chakan
>>
>>4194384
I don't think theres anything wrong with X5. I just see a lot of people who decide X4 was the last good one.
>>
>>
Having literally just beaten it (at least the DX version on PC, if there are huge differences in it I wouldn't know), Sonic Adventure is janky as fuck on every level. I don't mean both Adventure games, mind, I mean the first one specifically, 2 is technically competent and simply a much better game (the animation is night and day, for instance). I still love it because amongst the busted shit the world it makes is beautiful, and if it had a concept art book it would be god-tier.
>>
>>4187376
People consider Secret of Evermore bad so I guess that. Honestly I enjoyed it way more than Secret of Mana or SD3.
>>
File: menace-beach-12.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
menace-beach-12.png
9KB, 640x480px
Menace Beach / Sunday Funday

I'm currently trying to set a speedrun WR on it cause i like it so much.
>>
>>4187376

lawnmower man for snes
>>
>>4193650
>>4188490
WRONG
>>
>>4193442
Unbalanced can still be fun. It's no Warcraft II but it's a solid 8/10. Great art and sound helps.
>>
>>4187376
Is Syphon Filter 3 retro enough?
>>
>>4188082
I still enjoy this game, anon
>>
>>4187376
Sorry but if I like something that makes it objectively good.
>>
>>4193665
But Alundra has some of the tightest platforming on the PS1.
>>
>>4188082
Same, but with the genesis game.
>>
File: bruteforceflyer.jpg (356KB, 850x1101px) Image search: [Google]
bruteforceflyer.jpg
356KB, 850x1101px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mewzu7VjmNQ
>>
Every DOS platformer ever. They're all objectively garbage compared to 80s/90s console ones, but I grew up on them. Special mention goes to Cyril Cyberpunk which is bad even by DOS platformer standards, but has one of the best OSTs of the era.
Every DOS shoot'em-up ever for the same reason. Special mention goes to Tyrian 2000 for the sheer amount of options for replayability and experimental approach to the genre.
>>
NES Final Fantasy 2
>>
>>4192774
I love THB but it has some severe flaws. It's a Ridge Racer clone in a time where I'm almost sure Rage Racer was already released and it was a game with more depth and varied racing than THB, with 3 tracks (2 are really look alike) and 12 vehicles - which I'm totally ok, the R33 is my carfu -, and hell, even the first GT was released a few months later with solid controls and astounding graphics. The controls aren't that good as you have to rely in digital steering and the Negcon isn't fully compatible, I've heard that the Saturn version works with the 3D pad but I'm too lazy to install my console again and I can't configure Yabause/SSF to emulate the analog controller for shit. The drift system is kinda flawed but I like it, and the soundtrack is absolutely superb, it's one of my favourites from the PS1. In the end I couldn't say this game is good in time where we had TNFS, Ridge and Rage Racer, Psygnosis F1 games and were on verge of release of GT and TOCA games, and not even counting all those awesome arcade racing games like Virtua Racing, Daytona USA and iirc the Model 3 was released in 1996, so we probably even had Scud Race at the time. That said, I play it from time to time and still love the cheesy battle dialogues, awesome ost and recklessly driving through Tokyo's traffic with my heavily tuned Skyline
>>
>>4187376
Contra Force
>>
Rogue Galaxy. Any one else thought the same?
>>
>>4187376
My favorite game is Chrono Cross. I'm often told that's a bad game.
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (349KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
349KB, 1024x576px
NAM. it's pretty bad
>>
>>4187376
Secret of Evermore
>>
Chameleon Twist, didn't even know it was considered a bad game by its time, I really enjoyed it
>>
>>4203937
this and quest 64
>>
>>4193587
Your own personal definition of bad doesn't matter here. It is what game you liked that was mostly considered bad by media/population
>>
>>4187717
SMB2 is considered a bad game ???
>>
I used to fucking hate the shit out of Sword of Vermilion. You just leave the town and are faced with a battle system that kills you in 2 seconds. It's suddenly realtime, you're in the middle of a horde of shit that automatically rushes you, and it's not readily apparent your sword strikes are of the Lagoon/Xak variety - 4 pixels long and it's more like you have to align your character right as they do the slash animation. Get used to this and you're flying through battles easily in enjoyable lowgrade rpg fashion.

It's a dull early rpg with little in the way of story/setpieces, boring graphics outside of nice Super Scaler shit outdoors (it's an AM2 game), and as a whole it does nothing new. It just does it with quirk, multiple gameplay types, and rocking as fuck music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSrsQ1549ag
>>
>>4187376
Shogo Mobile Army Division
>>
>>4201497
I think the only reason people say its bad is because the story is barely related to the previous Chrono game, but I think thats a dumb reason. I think its a wonderful game.
>>
>>4203948
its different than the other marios
>>
File: 1502238717055.jpg (14KB, 300x344px) Image search: [Google]
1502238717055.jpg
14KB, 300x344px
Pokemon tcg
Legacy of Kain soul reaver
FFIX even though I hated the ending
Persona 2
earthbound
>>
>>4203948
HURR it's not a "real" Mario game DURR
>>
>>4188082
Might have been the first video game I've played, has that home sweet home twinge that few other things can recreate.
>>
>>4193752
ebin xD I too get angry when a new game comes out that people like!
>>
>>4204334
Is this post bait or are you just fucking dumb?
>>
Street Fighter the Movie the game (arcade version).
>>
>Wild Arms
>Alundra?
>Battletoads and Double Dragon?
>>
File: quaran1.gif (71KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
quaran1.gif
71KB, 640x400px
>>4187376
Quarantine.

I don't really think it's bad, but I've noticed that it has gained a kusoge reputation on the internet lately, with some people playing it "just for laughs", and others just openly calling it shit.
>>
I am waiting for all the people that like FF7 to post here, plox!
>>
>>4187376
Hugo the evil mirror and hugo frog fighter.
>>
File: IMG_1897.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1897.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
Frogger for PS1.

I contend the Q*Bert PS1 game was actually good, but it may count.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.