[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were there any eroge/games with nudity on the PS1? What about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
45KB, 480x360px
Were there any eroge/games with nudity on the PS1? What about the dreamcast?

I honestly think all of the red/yellow label saturn games are the coolest thing in existence. But while I can't seem to find any PS1/Dreamcast equivalent, surely there were at least a few games with nudity?

I noticed that several VN-style japanese games didn't have the little 'all ages' logo on the back of some dreamcast games, which makes me think that they might have nudity, but I don't know anything further than that.

Any and all info would be gladly appreciated. Discussion on 18+ Saturn games is also A-OK. (Is there a list of every 18+ saturn game somewhere?)
>>
these saturn games are cool but damn these girls are ugly and thin as fuck. i wish the thick meme was a thing back then
>>
File: gfs_4920_2_10_mid[1].jpg (32KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_4920_2_10_mid[1].jpg
32KB, 540x378px
>>4187102
Fat girls didn't exist back then in Japan.

That being said, most of these games are anime style if you don't like real girls.
>>
I remembered Sega started disallowing red label games to be more like Sony and Nintendo. You can see how the red label games are only from the early Saturn games, and once market dominance was on Sony's side only yellow labels were the limit on the Saturn. By the time Dreamcast came along, even yellow label games were phased out but the limits are a bit far. I remember the PS2 had God of War which was a notable shift in US Playstation side.
>>
>>4187108
I think you're looking at it the wrong way. US didn't allow any nudity from JAPANESE games. They were perfectly fine with anything made on their end. Look at The Guy Game, Playboy Mansion, Leisure Suit Larry, God of War, and then of course everything that happened on the PS3/360 and after.

US banned Japanese nudity so hard that regular Japanese releases weren't allowed to have it anymore.
>>
Most DC games I've seen in the genre have the nudity conveniently fogged out.

I don't pay too much attention to the age ratings, so I'm not sure if there are any exceptions to that.
>>
>(Is there a list of every 18+ saturn game somewhere?)
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/セガサターンのゲームタイトル一覧
Wikipedia list red label games with a and yellow label with a .
>>
>>4187110
>US banned Japanese nudity so hard that regular Japanese releases weren't allowed to have it anymore.
But nudity in console games was disallowed in Japan in the late 90s.
The games you mentioned didn't come out until the mid 2000s.
>>
I have a full sega saturn set (Japanese/NA/PAL) and I really like the saturn... but its very hard to find gameplay or even showcasing of all the saturn games.

Was thinking it might be nice to record like 20-30 minutes of gameplay of all saturn games. Am I the only one who's watch / like that? Maybe stream that shit on twitch or upload a youtube video for every single saturn game.
>>
>>4187121
How do we kill CERO?

Though I guess as a result, we got a bunch of things like vita games that don't explicitly show genitalia or female nipples, but have some very absurd sexual content.
>>
>>4187141
I'm not sure if CERO is really the one to blame.
Genitals are banned by law and if that was repealed they should follow suit allowing them in Z rated games.
Restrictions on nipples follow popular opinion.
>>
>>4187076
In their time japanese did not have a rating system for games but the consoles makers decided themself what is allowed and what is not. Basically the difference was that Sony said that no topless woman while Sega said its okay, so playstation did not really have erotic games. I dont know just how graphical these erotic saturn games are but I doubt they did go beyond naked female chests (both anime and real woman).

Cero the japanese rating body was formed in 2003. Currently they have decided that graphical sex and nudity like bare chested woman with nipples are prohibited. This has lead to western made video games like gta v, witcher 3 god of war and others to remove sex scenes and nudity in their japanese releases.
Heres changes made to gta v japanese version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmZgOfBRZn0
>>
>>4187076
When you say nudity you mean just tits?
Arent dicks and such usually pixelated?
>>
>>4187271
I don't think you'll see pixelated dicks on any console. In my experience they left them out even when the original PC98 version had them.
>>
>>4187309
So the pc98 version were pixelated?
To be honest I have never liked these games for that reason
>>
>>4187334
There were a few PC88 and PC98 games before 1992 that weren't censored as required by the law.
Following a public outcry EOCS was created to enforce the ban.
>>
>>4187346
I will try to search them then
>>
>>4187360
Elf games are an obvious start.
>>
>>4187130
for you anon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WIiWuAAIK0&list=PL40B6CF943426F56F
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-08-00h17m18s363.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-08-00h17m18s363.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>4187076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBPgRX54UjM

Jigsaw Madness for the PS1. Has 5 lewd hotsprings puzzles, even in the E for Everyone US version released in 2002.
>>
>>4187107
>Fat girls didn't exist back then in Japan.

You've obviously never seen Joshi Wrestling from the 90's...Bull Nakano, Aja Kong, Devil Masami, Dump Matsumoto...plenty of big girls...they were even in video games.
>>
>>4187108
super real mahjongg grafitti was the game in which i learned how to play mahjongg. love that one
>>
>>4187110
i think your timing is off. the saturn games were made before the xbox was thought of. mayhap you are a young stupid anon?
>>
>>4187130
i have the complete US set. torrent the jap set?
>>
>>4187076
that yakyuken special is funny but the girls in virtua photostudio (although theres only 3 rather than 12) are hotter
>>
>>4187076
Holy shit dude get a life.
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (50KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
50KB, 600x443px
>>4188965
>>
Is there a way to play Yu No uncensored in english on the Saturn?
>>
>>4188665
No kidding? That's awesome, I really appreciate the info. Even if there's no explicit nudity, this shit making its way into E-rated games is awesome to me. Any content only in the JP ver?
>>
>>4188937
I learned how to play with Super Real Mahjong Premium Collection. Great game, and I learned some new Japanese words, too.
>>
>>4188965
I don't think you'd believe me if I said what goes on in my real life

>>4189013
Definitely not.
>>
>>4189552
please tell
>>
>>4189562
I'm the head of the lawyer division at an international company based in Tokyo.
>>
>>4189573
you're a high ranked weeb then
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.