[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EWJ Sega CD vs Genesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I've heard for years that the Sega CD port is far superior to the Genesis version. However, I've also read that the controls are slightly off on the CD port. Thoughts on this? What plays better, Jim on the Genesis or the CD? Obviously, the CD has more content.
>>
>>4185798
Just try them both nerd
>>
PC.
>>
>>4185798
Genesis all day every day
>>
File: arro.png (84KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
arro.png
84KB, 200x205px
>Eat dessert
>>
File: what-the-heck-indeed.png (38KB, 328x292px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-heck-indeed.png
38KB, 328x292px
>>4185798
Controls stuff is either unnoticeable or not that big of a deal; expanded and extra levels, new weapons, and revamped soundtrack make the Special Edition very much worth it, so if you're trying to settle for just one version, that's where it's at.

>>4185813
PC version upgrades the tilemaps to the 256-color SNES ones, but most of the extra pizzazz of that version (lens flares, transparencies, layer rotation) are gone anyway, and even some of the more basic but neat effects of the SCD version are removed as well (background haze and sprite colorization in the What the Heck level, for example).

It does have them level selection dropdown menus though, if that aligns to your clitellum
>>
>>4185798
>However, I've also read that the controls are slightly off on the CD port
Bullshit, they control the same.
>>
>>4185798
EWJ on the Sega CD is the way to go, same with Ecco the Dolphin really. Plus the load times aren't an issue, they are pretty fast.
>>
The version with
>Big Bruty
>Intestinal Distress
>the extended New Yunk City
>the extended What the Heck
>the trick to avoid the Tube Race (although only fags use that trick for the second time)

Ask harder next time OP.
>>
>>4185956
>the trick to avoid the Tube Race

Elaborate? I'm assuming you don't mean the secret-ish oxygen pump, because that's in every version and it's not really a trick
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.