[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game breaking characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Orlandu.jpg (530KB, 860x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Orlandu.jpg
530KB, 860x1648px
Tactics has a difficulty that both spiked in the middle and plummeted near the end, once you get Cid you can just bulldoze your way through the rest of the game
>>
>>4184108
>playing rpgs
i spent at least 20 hours on this shit
should've spent it playing an actual game and not an rpg
>>
File: 6-capture_29012011_103243[1].png (49KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
6-capture_29012011_103243[1].png
49KB, 512x480px
>>4184113
I know where you ragequit
>>
>>4184128
Fuck that fight and fuck how far it was from a save point, I had to back track 2 hours from an alternative save to grind more
>>
>>4184137
I just yelled and accumulated during the first phase of the fight
>>
I just won that fight by not being complete shit

Even when I was 10 years old I won easily with some stupid set up like Ramza as a lancer with punch art and hp restore using jump to skip wiggy's attacks and out-range him
>>
File: SOMPopoi2.png (208KB, 351x477px) Image search: [Google]
SOMPopoi2.png
208KB, 351x477px
Could you imagine Secret of Mana with a lesser focus on magic? Maybe elemental dual charge attacks based on charge level.
>>
>>4184232
Yes I can. Just watch the Game Grumps videos of it. They almost never used magic and get their ass beat.
>>
File: 1.png (178KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
178KB, 424x318px
>>4184239
>Watching Game Grumps
>>
I remember I got to a roof of a building and could not for the life of me even hold up a decent fight. I gave up there and hated the game ever since.
>>
>>4184232
Seiken Densetsu 3?
>>
>>4184108
FE4 has a couple, but the most impressive one is Lakche with a glitched Balmung.
>>
>>4184137
>Ninja + martial arts + attack boosting equipment

Use this for an easy 2-turn win
>>
>>4184108
Not character, but class rather.
Mime from FFV
>>
>>4184232
SD3 with any party combination that doesn't have Angela or Carle?
>>
>>4184413
>>4186441
What SD3 did right was to make special attacks charge on successful hits.

What SD3 did wrong was all magic pauses gameplay while being fired off.

The result is a complete nerfing of magic in favor of physical attacks. A Hawk, Lise, Kevin team fucks shit up in seconds.
>>
>>4186491
>What SD3 did wrong was all magic pauses gameplay while being fired off.
I think that might have been a limitation of the engine? I mean that was how it was from Secret of Mana. I agree that it does suck having to stop gameplay, but magic was very powerful in SD3. Especially buffs and debuffs
>>
>>4184108
>Replaying Exile 3
>Get my hands on the Knoweldge Brew recipe, a super-powerful potion that can permanently raise your stats
>Spend the next 32 in game days running merchandise to buy more and more of the ingredients needed for the potion, making a bunch, and guzzling them between my 6 party members
>Now have almost everyone with maxed out stats
>Nothing can possibly threaten me
>Knew this would happen when I did my stupid arbitrage
>game is now bleh and boring
>Don't load to the earlier save I had and just not pump myself up to invincibility. The one I made specifically because I knew as soon as I got the recipe I would do that even though I thought it would ruin the game experience.
I think there might be something wrong with my brain.
>>
>>4184108
Legolas?
>>
Move over, little shits
>>
>>4184108
But Cid's unique class is objectively worse than what core classes have.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.