[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sonic cd sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: soniccd.jpg (227KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
soniccd.jpg
227KB, 960x640px
sonic cd sucks
>>
>>4182905
Levels are too long, way too long. Makes the game feel a little empty. The coloring seems to be little depressive compared to the cart games. Despite sonic cd is way better than sonic 2. If that is what you have been fishing for OP. I will give you that.
>>
>>4182919
i genuinely prefer sonic 2, it's my favorite of the bunch. that said i haven't beaten sonic 3 but it's hardly terrible. you were right on the money about the levels design in cd desu; too long, too empty, and nothing but springs and bouncing ball things all over the place. even the music which everyone says is wonderful isn't really anything to write home about except for a few here and there.
>>
>>4182905
Nice attempt at causing shit OP.
A for effort.
>>
>>4182905
your mom suck too, and yet, we like her.
>>
can you get super sonic in this?
>>
>>4182905
>Filthy Casual Confirmed
>>
File: 1502391181704.jpg (49KB, 324x299px) Image search: [Google]
1502391181704.jpg
49KB, 324x299px
Sonic 2>Sonic 3 & Knuckles>Sonic CD>Sonic Advanced 2>Sonic Advanced 1> Sonic 1> Sonic Advanced 3
>>
>>4182905
If you're bitching about the spindash then there's a hack that brings back the old Sonic 2 version.

>>4183052
No chaos emeralds so no.
>>
>>4183215

info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_CD_Plus_Plus
>>
>The coloring seems to be little depressive compared to the cart games.

What? Sonic CD is like Sonic 1 on acid.
If anything Sonic 3 is when the color palette got a bit less psychedelic and more "realistic".
>>
>>4182905
Looks like shit, plays like shit
fuck sonic CD
>>
It shows a lot about the difference Yasuhara's level designing in sonic 2 and 3 made.

sonic cd still has some good charm too it. as long as you don't have a version with abysmal loading times, I'd say it's worth playing.
>>
>>4183306
>Looks like shit
Objectively how?
>plays like shit
Subjectively how?
>>
File: weapons.jpg (88KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
weapons.jpg
88KB, 632x960px
>sonic cd sucks
'cause the Sega CD sucks.
'cause as a company, Sega sucked.
good games, for the most part.
shitty company.
Hey with all the reboots, respawns, rebirths and resurrections going on these days, what the fuck is Sega doing?
>>
>>4183343
same poster
>Hey with all the reboots, respawns, rebirths and resurrections going on these days, what the fuck is Sega doing?
actually, nevermind. If they came back, they'd just throw everything into turmoil again what with all the "throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks" method of crapping out hardware and peripherals.
Everyone (Nofriendo especially) should've just watched Sega burn with brilliance and then fade away.
>>
>>4182905
I can agree. Don't get all the praise for it.

Then again, I'm more of a 3D Sonic guy.
>>
>>4182905
Except you're wrong. You want to talk about a Sonic game that sucks? Look no further than Sonic 3D Blast or Sonic 2006.
>>
>>4182905

I like it, but Sonic 1 was better just from level design. So its the worst of the classic Sonics.
>>
File: sonic1-zone3.gif (16KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
sonic1-zone3.gif
16KB, 320x224px
>>4183523
>implying Sonic 1 isn't the patrician choice.
>>
>>4183691
people give sonic 1 a lot of shit for its slower levels but i have fun trying to get through marble zone as fast as possible
>>
>>4183723
Also it's not like all the other Sonic games didn't have waiting or slow moments.
>>
>>4183306
>>4182905
you suck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.