[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game/Music Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Any music /vr/ listen to while playing games? I like to listen to Green Day (Dookie to Nimrod) when I played 1080 Snowboarding. I also like listening to electronic music when I play PS1 games.
>>
I listen to a lot of deep house when I play Phantasy Star Online for hours
>>
File: 699171-04.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
699171-04.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>4181503
>Green Day
>not Offspring
disgusting
GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT
GTFO srsly KYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G91ziPCo39k
>>
>>4181503
I listen to the game's music.
>>
File: Based_Bolo.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Based_Bolo.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
>>4181503
>see your pic
>they made OST records of Castlevania, Simon's Quest, Dracula's Curse, IV, and SOTN
>mfw when they leave out Bloodlines

Only SOTN on that list is better.
>>
>>4182016
They completely fucked up these by making these amateur illustration covers though.
They're nowhere near the level of the guy who did the western 90s Konami art. They should have used the original art for the covers. One of the best thing when you get a vinyl is having the big ass cover picture.

I don't usually listen to music other than the game's, but sometimes when I'm doing multiplayer with friends and playing the same game for hours I'd listen to something else.
Techno and Mario Kart 64 is a great combination.
This set by Takkyu Ishino was used in Mario Kart sessions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVIQ07UbZHc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEjh4zpqR0U
>>
File: ronald.png (342KB, 477x439px) Image search: [Google]
ronald.png
342KB, 477x439px
>>4182086
>They completely fucked up these by making these amateur illustration covers

This.

Also
>obi strip
>American record company
>>
>>4182016
>>4182236

How's Mondo illustration "amateur" and the original covers from konami not? Because one is in a official release of the game, and the other is in a fan oriented third party LP?

I hope you're not talking skills here, because there's plenty in the arts presented on Mondo's discs, though they don't use the same "heavy metal albums-like realism" we see on Bloodlines or Castlevania IV, for example.

I also like seeing a different take on a well known game, have you seen their Castlevania III illustrations? It's really beautiful, and the artist played with Trevor's gang in a really cool way, dissecting them, and fusing with many symbolic traits from the game, it's something else.
>>
File: 1501165766582.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1501165766582.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>4182086
Thanks for showing me this, this is pretty awesome music.
>>
>>4182601
kek do you work for Mondo or something?

Sounds like you guys are paying too much attention to cover art. Quotes from discogs:

>Mondo sets the bar for poor soundquality pressings - why even bother if your not going to do it right.

>Record company seemingly run by a bunch of idiots. A shame because they have put out some nice stuff...

and the most damning
>mondo: the record company that makes records exclusively for the kind of people who wear “BAZINGA” T-shirts in public
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.