[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: scene1.jpg (11KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
scene1.jpg
11KB, 200x151px
https://web.archive.org/web/19971011210229/http://www.nintendo.com:80/product/n64/mother3/motherframe.html
>>
>>4181489
Dude, let it go, the game isn't going to come out.
>>
>>4181493
Shhh, let him dream, like the rest of us.
>>
>>4181489
Remember when that anon said his rich friend had the Mother 64 proto and that he was going to break into his friend's heavily guarded mansion to steal it from a safe while his friend was inebriated?

That was a stupid thread
>>
>>4181489
REGGIE GIVE US MOTHER 3!
>>
>>4181975
yeah I actually remember that RPing faggola
>>
>>4181975
I do, I don't think a single anon believed that bullshit, but they wanted to believe in the end.
>>
>>4181975
So he was planning on stealing my game eh? We'll see what he thinks of my killbot guards next time he comes over.
>>
>>4182041
Is that you Porky?
>>
It hurts because the GBA version is very underwhelming
>>
>>4181489
Its coming out on the n64 classic
>>
>>4182158
it's not like the entire series isn't generally underwhelming
>>
>>4183270
>this shit meme
Starfox 2 was a complete game, very easy to release on the SNES Mini. If there's any obscure games on the N64 Mini they'll be 64DD titles, probably Doshin the Giant, the FZero Expansion.
>>
>>4181975
Sadly I do 'member
>>
>>4182158
if 3 was underwhelming then the first two were outright garbage
>>
>>4183357
>>4183789
Maybe mechanically but the "free world" concept was way more interesting than the chapter system
>>
>>4182026
I know I did
>>
>>4181489
Isnt it rare?
>>
>>4181489
It's gonna be part of the N64 mini, screencap this
>>
>>4187335
>The Mother 3 prototype will be localized before the actual game

I'd believe it
>>
>>4183789
they were, sorry.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.