[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA London

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I recently completed GTA 1. Is this worth playing or should I skip to GTA 2? The thing annoyed me in GTA 1 is kinda repeating because you've got 2 "chapters" for each city and that means that you must play 2 times seeing the same content(the city is the same and missions are not really very original). Does this shit present on London and 2?
>>
>>4176783
London is just one city map there are two campaigns for it. The second one was a free download and was available only on PC.
>>
>>4176783
You should play it just for the music alone.
>>
>>4177056
As I understand second chapter is 1961? So there are no repeating bullshit? How does GTA 2 handle this?
>>
>>4177056
I got the free GTA 1 that Rockstar gave away for a long time until they finally took it down, but I could never figure out how to get either London to work with it.

>>4177067
GTA 2 is a completely different format. There are 3 maps to represent the different districts of the city and each one has 3 gangs you can work for. Doing jobs for one gang raises your status with them and reduces your status with another they're at war with. If you want to 100% the game you basically have to do all missions for one gang, then get the reputation back up for the gang you pissed off so you can do their missions. It's not too tedious as it sounds but you're also allowed to leave the district without having to do any of that. I forget what the requirement is, probably just collect enough money again. 2's a lot better than 1 IMO.
>>
>>4177071
How long is GTA 2 compared to GTA 1? Is there 2 times less missions (because only one chapter for district of city) or is there 2 times more missions per district (two chapters crammed in one)?
>>
>>4177076
2 is a lot longer since there are 3 gangs per district to do missions for. There's also collectables and bonus missions.
>>
>>4177110
And if I will complete missions for only one gang will it be shorter or same?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.