[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been playing pic related and I am absolutely loving it! Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Shining_Force-box_art.png (1MB, 657x900px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_Force-box_art.png
1MB, 657x900px
Been playing pic related and I am absolutely loving it! Just reached Chapter 4 last night.

Couple questions:
-When should I promote?
-How good is Shining Force 2?
-What is your fav team set-up?
>>
>>4176675

it doesn't really matter too much when you promote. promote early if you want the game to be a little harder, promote later to make the end game a breeze. SF2 is great too, although I prefer the first game, alot of people prefer 2. 2 has more RPG elements than 1.
>>
>>4176675
Great game
Incredible ending
>>
>>4176682
>>4176739
Had a half hour to kill so I started prepping my characters. At the train town "Pau" I believe. Anyways, wtf is a Yogurt?? I was switching some characters in my line up and saw that hamster looking guy. I have no recollection of him ever joining up.
>>
>>4177597
>I was switching some characters in my line up and saw that hamster looking guy. I have no recollection of him ever joining up.
Don't worry, everything should be fine. But if you start to see hyper-realistic blood, burn your game cartridge.
>>
>>4176675
Promote right away. they become powerhouses later.
Shining force 2, Long and tough but still a good game
My team
SF1 - Ken, Tao, Anri, Gort, Luke, Zylo, Domingo, Musashi and Kokichi
>>4177597
Jogurt is a shit character who instantly joins the force.
>>
>>4176675
Shining Force 2 is more of the same, the aesthetics are fairly different and instead of the epic/extremely shitty level ups in 1 you have consistent and less exciting levels, you also get more options than centaurs in your force but there also seems to be a of lack cool unique people. Shining Force 2 is also a longer game.
>>
>>4176675
>-When should I promote?
Right away. Thankfully the 'don't promote until max level' memesters kind of got BTFO'd hard with common sense and that meme is slowly dying. Here is the bottom line: Waiting to promote makes the middle game a slow boring slog in exchange for the very final parts being easier than they need to be, promoting immediately keeps the difficulty curve completely normal.
>>
>>4177597
Jogurt is a joke character. When he "levels up" (doesnt gain a level) you get a Jogurt ring that can be worn by any character that will make them look like Jogurt.
>>
Thread theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLC13903788E11281A&v=kOeE-i3b-Vs

This has been stuck in my head every since the Circus tent battle.

Finished the fight in the open field against the Dragon looking guy last night. All in all pretty easy. The artillery piece didn't even get a chance to shoot. Took it out with ease. Glad I didn't send my main guy against the general tho. He looked meaner than your average bear so I sent one of my knights in as a test. He one shot 'em. Luckily the guy didn't move at all so I could just take him out with my mages/archers.

>>4178542
Good to know. I have a couple guys ready to promote so I'll go ahead and do that tonight.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.