[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where's the faggot who said he would post pics of the umihara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

where's the faggot who said he would post pics of the umihara kawase guide ?

also umihara kawase thread. is it the best snes platformer?
>>
>Bionic Commando for pedos
>good

>is it the best snes platformer?
Nah, that would be Castlevania 4 or Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts.
>>
How did this go from obscure 6/10 oddity to every hipsters favorite game?
>>
File: james-rofl.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
james-rofl.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>4175235
Australia-kun pls go and take your poopy taste with you.
>>
>>4175256
Steam release, probably. Also, it's a genuinely good series of games, though.
>>4175235
pic
>>4175223
fag.
>>
>>4175262
>Steam release
I had no idea. Kinda shocked at $10 for a SNES ROM
>>
>>4175223
Jesus Christ I want summer to end go fucking off yourself faggot. Go look up any fucking art for the game and you'll see how big her god damned bust is
>>
>>4175274

>its not pedo because the schoolgirl has big boobs!!!

Not sure what point you were trying to make, but it just made you come off as a creep.
>>
>>4175278
It's just a video game dude, Umi is not a girl IRL.
Also, she is canon an adult, or at least older than 18. Her sprite is just in SD form.
>>
>>4175281
She's 9 in the SNES game, you fucking pedo pervert.
>>
>>4175289
She's canonically 19 you mentally disabled cockgobbler, she's just drawn in chibi style.
>>
>>4175278

I'm not even the pedo comment guy, just a random anon pointing out your comment about her tits was creeper-tier.
>>
>>4175258
>>4175262
>Australia-kun
Love this meme.
>>
>>4175267
It's a DS ROM. Also assuming digital shit has any value, why this genuinely great game should be cheaper than your average Steam sewage?
>>
>>4175320
Me too
>wants to force memes
>becomes a meme himself instead
>>
>>4175338
Anyone could potentially be australia-kun, it's just a boogeyman that nintendo fanboys use because they have no other argument. The sad thing is the mods will believe the accusers, even though the real straylia has been dead for a while and all that remains are his memes and memory. Notice how he hasn't gone on any autistic rants or made any new OC lately?
>>
>>4175360
>I-it's not me guys!
>t-the nintendo fanboys and the mods are witch hunting me!
>>
Umihara Kawase Shun is definitely the best platformer of the fifth generation. You're probably an idiot or a fag if you compare it to bionic commando or use numbers to rate things.
>>
File: strategy guide cover.png (756KB, 754x1076px) Image search: [Google]
strategy guide cover.png
756KB, 754x1076px
>>4175130
lmao that was a few months ago, pretty surprised anyone still remembers that. Anyway I posted all the cool art in that thread, the rest is just poorly edited screenshots that show various strategies. Anyway I actually sent that scan you used as the OP image in to the site you got it from (didn't scan the rest since I didn't want to debind the book but whatever), so here's the source image he resized if you want to see that.

>>4175334
To be fair, the online leaderboards and ability to share replays online without having to record them to VHS off your SNES is pretty nice, so that and the practice mode are worth $10 to me.
>>
Not mine, but I still have the links from the last thread.
https://imgur.com/a/6DiMc
https://imgur.com/a/x9Rnt
>>
>>4175278
By very definition it's not pedo if the schoolgirl has tits. Are you literally retarded?
>>
I remember when we used to have nice Umihara threads back in 2013. What hopping.
>>
>>4176348
Girls can start getting tits as young as 9.

Not a very good definition you have there, bro.
>>
File: img_chara02.png (624KB, 910x810px) Image search: [Google]
img_chara02.png
624KB, 910x810px
>>4176485
this guy is correct
>>
>>4176931
what if i don't want to fuck her but like the fish and stuff
>>
>>4176951
>what if i don't want to fuck her
Then you are a faggot, and should kill yourself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.