[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Nightmare_creaturescover.jpg (161KB, 400x445px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare_creaturescover.jpg
161KB, 400x445px
Opinions?
>>
Sry bro, never played it
>>
I loved it even though I knew it was shitty while I was playing it. Nightmare Creatures 2 at least gives you a payoff for slogging through all that clunky early 3D beat-em-up gameplay.
>>
It's been over a decade. What I remember were two protagonists one was a priest, I wanna say, the other was a girl so I didn't play her. The priest was named something like Ignacius. I also remember years later when we got the internets finding codes to play as the monsters. A fireball shooting flying imp sticks out the most.
>>
>>4174202
Both this and it's sequel are games with amazing atmosphere and art direction, but that are ruined by lackluster and buggy gameplay.
>>
>>4174202
Pretty nice, nothing revolutionary. If you want a modern game that's similar in setting and mood play Bloodborne.
>>
I liked this and Death Trap Dungeon but neither had great mechanics.
>>
I asked for this and Ocarina of Time for Christmas one year. Just got this. At the time I hated it and it was a huge disappointment. Now I feel like I never gave it a proper chance.
>>
Absolute shit.
>>
>>4174202
9 year old me rented it for n64 and hated it. I've never bothered replaying it
>>
>>4174202
I liked the sequel much more. Art style, monster design and atmosphere (especially the sound direction) are just awesome.
>>
File: 1499573938361.jpg (63KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1499573938361.jpg
63KB, 564x518px
>>4174202

I got it on a demo disc on PS1 and enjoyed it even though it seemed really fucking hard. I bought part 1 primarily because the music seemed really good. I played it a lot but I don't remember much about it.. It had a lot of codes and shit, I remember level 2 was a sewer or something and had boxes to jump on. The advertising for it was also really huge. Maybe I'll go back and try it again for some deja vu but overall my thoughts are if you missed it, don't worry about trying to go back.

I never played the second one though.
>>
Someone fucking help me. I keep downloading this fucking game and I can't ever get the music to play. I've unzipped maybe 5 versions of it, some stripped the music entirely, others are multi-track and I run the .cue file and it either won't fucking boot or boots with no idea.

What the fuck.
>>
It's got great atmosphere and creative monster designs, but exceedingly difficult.

I have problems even getting past the second level, though I've only played it for an hour or so on my PSP. But I'll probably finish it at some point.
>>
>>4174202
Great atmosphere but meh everything else.
>>
>>4174202
I've had the demo since I was a kid. I tried playing it again and it was awful.
>>
>>4176304
he is also a cuck who is fathering some white trash's daughters.

he is literally closer to them in age than to her
>>
>>4174202
very bored gameplay.
>>
Chunky controlssssss
Put me right off.
>>
>>4174202

It looked like crap, but I played the hell out of it, and didn't think anything ill of it at the time. The graphics were on par with anything else going on at the time, so I was happy with what I saw, and I dug the atmosphere and aesthetic.
>>
N64 or PS1 version, lads?
>>
looks like the first game might be somewhat fun despite the lack of lock-on
I tried NC2 and I have to ask, do you ever get more than 2 combos? Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>4176785
I remember the PS1 version having bad draw distance.
So it doesn't matter.
>>
>>4176785
PC
>>
>>4174202
Not a big fan of the gameplay however the atmosphere and music are worth giving it a go anyway. It's the perfect Halloween game with it's setting and monster design. The sequel has much better gameplay but they botched everything else I loved about 1 in favor of cashing in on teenage angst.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.