[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better then Zelda.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: storyofthor2.jpg (162KB, 800x1246px) Image search: [Google]
storyofthor2.jpg
162KB, 800x1246px
Better then Zelda.
>>
File: Neutopia_boxart.jpg (29KB, 256x307px) Image search: [Google]
Neutopia_boxart.jpg
29KB, 256x307px
Honestly any installment after original Zelda is pretty weak
Post (good) clones
>>
File: Neutopia_II_boxart.jpg (58KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Neutopia_II_boxart.jpg
58KB, 300x360px
>>4174849
>>
File: brainlordcoverna.jpg (51KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
brainlordcoverna.jpg
51KB, 640x446px
>>4174850
>>
>>4173347
I didn't know Thor had his own video game on the Sega Saturn. But why doesn't he look like the way he does in the comics? Also where's the Marvel logo?
>>
>>4174857
Leave.
>>
>>4173347
>people don't notice that it's an attempted repeat of that Alundra bait thread

Replying in the implication that this thread isn't one however, while it's p. good in a lot of ways, I think OoT and/or LTTP still has it beat.

>>4174849
>Honestly any installment after original Zelda is pretty weak
I wholeheartedly disagree but you're still entitled to your opinion.
>>
SOT1 on the Megadrive was a really good game, great art, decent challenge, never played 2, how does it compare?
>>
>>4174868
>I wholeheartedly disagree but you're still entitled to your opinion.

That's a good way of seeing things, but you should keep in mind how incredibly unlikely it is that this is actually that poster's honest opinion. It's much more probable that they're just some retro hipster trying to earn cool points by going against the grain of popular opinion. I might have been more likely to actually buy it if they didn't include a picture of fucking Neutopia, possibly the most shameless and unimaginative rip off of the Zelda series I've ever seen.
>>
File: dsscan_1.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dsscan_1.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
best saturn action rpg.
also subtitle is appropriate for whats going to happen in this thread.
>>
Why does everything have to be a goddamn contest?

>I like this game
>yeah but this other game is better

Who fucking cares? Why can't you just say

>if you like this game you'll like this other game too
>cool, it sounds interesting how it iterates on the same formula
>>
File: 129885-BloodOmenLegacyofKain.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
129885-BloodOmenLegacyofKain.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>
>>4174930

God I fucking know. With every passing day this board comes closer and closer to being /v/
>>
>>4174930

because anything sega is raped by americans.
>>
>>4174958
Expecting 4chan not to be 4chan won't ever work out well for you in the end
>>
>>4174958
>Overwellmed by the regular passage of time.
>>
>>4174930
Console wars, and people venting childhood frustrations of only owning 1 console.
Alternatively, hipster console warriors that weren't alive back in the day, but still feel the need to war to show their peers how oldschool and hardcore they are, not liking popular games.
>>
>>4174930
I agree but this is what happens with most hobbies. People get more enjoyment about discussing/debate aspects of the hobby than enjoying the hobby itself... see: audiophiles

This is especially true of 4chan like this anon said which thinks hierarchies are very important.
>>4175061
>>
>>4174850
Great if you love doing block puzzles 20 times per dungeon. Wish I wasn't exaggerating.

Ys and Dungeon Explorer are both better alternatives on the console
>>
>>4174919
I love Landstalker's exploring and puzzles, so I wanna play Dark Savior pretty bad. Still can't get past a part on SSF where if you enter an area of the prison town, Garian yells stuff and goes dizzy, having some psychological episode. He snaps out of it and then you can walk a bit further in. Lockup. You can still hear the music but it's a lockup.

Have waited it out for ages and nothing happens - is/was a part that locked up on every DS iso via SSF you were meant to just leave a while and it moves on - not this part. Beginning to think it could be an issue with mounting software - i'm using Daemon Tools, cus shit fucks up with Saturn isos with anything else.

Anyway, back to the thread. Go play Crusader of Centy. It's sickgood for its crazy platformer elements and swordthrowing shenanigans. God tier ost in places too.
>>
>>4174851
Brain Lord is cool, don't associate it with your lazy bait thread.
>>
>>4174930
Because I can't feel superior to you for screeching over video games if I hold reasonable and sensible standpoints.
>>
>>4174919
How easy is this to play in Japanese if I can't read it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.